Purchase 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Your clients have endured stressful and traumatic experiences which often results in less ability maintain health and to fully provide self-comfort. This course is designed to help you understand more the neurological and psychological patterns that create PSTD symptoms. This course will focus on developing strategies to help traumatized clients heal by changing these patterns.
Hypnosis is a powerful tool that you can add to your clinical toolbox for treating trauma. When it’s used with the brain in mind, hypnosis provides effective interventions to help clients interrupt negative patterns, live more in joy with the ability to self-motivate, and accomplish life goals.
During this course, special emphasis will be given to understanding how trauma affects the brain and can lead to symptoms such as anxiety, depression, panic, insomnia, obsessive-compulsive behavior and difficulty handling anger. You will learn how to treat these symptoms with the use of hypnosis.
Watch hypnosis experts and trainers, Carol Kershaw and Bill Wade, as they demystify and simplify hypnosis so you can start using it with your traumatized clients immediately. They will break down the research that supports hypnosis for trauma and teach you how to implement it into your clinical work. You will learn through demonstration, case- examples, lecture, experiential exercises and hands-on experience.
This is a course you don’t want to miss!
- Breakdown the basics of clinical hypnosis to incorporate into your practice.
- Analyze the research on hypnosis as it relates to the clinical treatment of trauma.
- Describe advances in mind/body research as it relates to trauma.
- Determine the efficacy of focused attention on alleviating symptoms of trauma and PTSD.
- Analyze the neurophysiology of trauma in relation to assessment and treatment planning.
- Integrate three hypnotic strategies to facilitate trauma- symptom resolution with clients.
- Demonstrate how deep hypnotic states can help calm a client’s anxiety, panic and reactivity.
- Describe how trauma symptoms may act as negative hypnotic trances and how that may affect therapeutic outcomes.
- Intervene on emotional instability with three hypnotic protocols to improve client level of functioning.
- Describe how you can alter client’s emotional states with hypnosis to help reduce trauma symptoms.
- Determine how the differences among secure, ambivalent, anxious and disorganized attachment categories can better inform clinical assessment of trauma.
- Modify attachment patterns with hypnosis to help move clients forward in clinical treatment.
Get 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course of author Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade only price 79$
Neurophysiology of Trauma/PTSD
- Impact on the nervous system
- Impact of trauma on the brain
- Impact of stress on the brain
- Vagal Nerve Activation-Stephen Porges
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)
- Intense and prolonged trauma
- Developmental trauma
- Seizure activity with trauma
Trauma and Attachment
- Attachment styles
- Trauma and dissociation style attachment
- Attachment and relationships
Latest Neuroscience Research on Body/Mind Healing
- Body/Mind as frequency, light and innate healing abilities
- Discovery of filament structures in body carrying information
- Cellular biophoton release
- Limitations with research
Long-Term Stress and Its Impact on the Limbic System
- Symptoms of limbic over arousal: Anxiety, startle response, panic, obsessive-compulsive patterns, anger, insomnia
- Symptoms of limbic under arousal: Depression, negative thinking and altered perception of experiences
Essentials of Clinical Hypnosis
- Definition of hypnosis as resource activator
- Focused attention and suggestion
- Hypnotic language
- Conversational hypnosis
- Psychotherapy as hypnosis
- EEG hypnosis
Put Clinical Hypnosis to Practice
- Simple Inductions
- Changing Mental States
- Strategies to Interrupt Rumination
- Strategies for Anxiety, Depression, Calming the Nervous System
- Experiential exercises to practice the skills learned
- Demonstration: EEG Hypnosis
Strategies for Developing Traumatic Memory Reconsolidation
- Retrieval and disruption
- How to move a memory from short term to long term
- State dependent memory and learning
Focused Attention as a State of Negative or Positive Hypnotic Trance
- How optical system may play a role in symptom formation and removal
- Focus on “nothing” helps eliminates negative thought
Simple Biofeedback Tools Paired with Hypnosis to Support Post Traumatic Growth
- Heartmath HRV training
- Temperature training
- Breath training and meditation
- Galvanic skin response training
How to Avoid Common Mistakes in Talk Therapy that May Make Trauma Symptoms Worse
- Too much attention on feelings
- Too much emphases on the trauma story
Get 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course of author Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade only price 84$
Tag: 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade Review. 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade download. 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade discount
Purchase the 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the 2 Day Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course – Carol Kershaw & Bill Wade course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.