All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
When purchasing Addressing Geriatric Challenges & Supporating Families: A Dementia Certification Training – Edward G. Shaw course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Whether it’s Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias, dealing with cognitively declining patients is challenging — even for the most skilled nurses!
With our expert insights and decades of on-the-job experience you will better understand the challenges your aging patients face… and learn ways to support their caregivers and families every step of the way.
In our latest Dementia Care Specialist course, get proven methods and strategies to achieve the best outcomes for your geriatric patients.
Best of all, you’ll become a Certified Dementia Care Specialist (CDCS) — at no additional cost – and the nurse your patients and their families can trust!
Return to work with renewed energy, joy, and purpose!
Caring for people experiencing cognitive decline means mastering the skills to talk to your aging patients and to know what they need — across all stages of dementia. Our self-paced, all-inclusive course will show you how it’s done.
- Get successful strategies for handling aggression, agitation, wandering, sundowning, and inappropriate sexual behaviors.
- Fully understand the stages of dementia and associated challenges and prevent unnecessary suffering for patients and families.
- Discover tips to manage complicated and challenging ethical issues like 24-hour care, palliative care, and end-of-life care.
- Learn effective ways to offer hope to families and support caregivers across the continuum of care.
- Distinguish yourself — and your practice — by becoming the community expert on dementia.
- Improve your therapeutic outcomes and apply this skilled approach step-by-step — guaranteed!
REGISTER NOW for instant, lifetime access to these care-changing components:
Solve Challenging Dementia Behaviors: Support Family Connections and Losses as Root Causes — with Edward G. Shaw, MD, MA
Immerse yourself in innovative and effective skills to support patients with dementia. Learn how to focus on abilities, strength, and resilience instead of disabilities and neuropsychiatric symptoms with this helpful arsenal of new tools.
Overview of the Brain & Types of Dementia
- The Stages of Dementia
- Meet Your Brain
- Cognitive Function and Assessments for Dementia
Attachment Theory & Dementia
- Attachment Theory Reimagined in the Setting of Older Adults
- Dementia as the Ultimate Attachment Loss
- Care Partners and Individuals with Dementia
Reimagining Mindfulness in the Setting of Dementia
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- The HPA Axis – Stress’s Brain-Body Connection
- How to Practice Mindfulness
Strategies for Solving Challenging Behavior
- Love Reimagined in the Context of Dementia: The 5 Love Languages
- The Importance of Communication & Self-Care
- Case Studies & Resources
Challenging Geriatric Behaviors — with Edward G. Shaw, MD, MA
Transform the way you approach the most frustrating behaviors common to Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Learn how to problem-solve ethical and practical questions and best support patients and their families.
Normal Aging and Dementia
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias
- Brain Lobes & Cognitive Function
Challenging Behavior Expressions in People Living with Dementia
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Dementia (NPS) or “Behavioral Expressions”
- Dementia Medications
- A Framework for Challenging Behavioral Expressions
Caregiver Stress & the Strategies that Help
- Strategies for Challenging Behaviors of Dementia
- Case Studies
- AAR: Acknowledge, Affirm and Redirect
Caring for Care Partners
- The 8 Central Needs of Dementia Care Partners
- Support Groups
Are you interested in? Addressing Geriatric Challenges & Supporating Families: A Dementia Certification Training – Edward G. Shaw Download, addressing mode, addressing mode is an appropriate mean to change the normal sequence of execution of instructions, addressing modes of 8051, addressing meaning, addressing an envelope
Purchasing Addressing Geriatric Challenges & Supporating Families: A Dementia Certification Training – Edward G. Shaw course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect