Purchase Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Are you looking for new ways to help your clients combat negative self-talk to push through fears and anxiety, and turn away from self-destructive isolating behaviors?
Watch Pamela Malkoff Hayes, MFT, ART-BC, in this experiential course to fill up your therapeutic toolbox with new and unique art interventions that will stop catastrophizing thoughts and negative self- talk. Experience how evidence-based treatments will help your clients learn to tolerate frustration, and sit with uncomfortable feelings, without the immediate need to self-medicate.
Discover how combining art therapy with CBT, positive psychology and mindfulness helps to delay immediate gratification, look at the world differently, process fears, accept imperfection and let go of past anger and hurt.
Case studies, art experientials, demonstrations and interactive discussions will be utilized in this cutting-edge course to:
- Encourage thinking outside the box using materials in a new way
- Help clients look at how external influences affect them
- Set aside ego-based reactions and replace those with thoughtful responses
The powerful art interventions taught in this recording will help your clients transform their emotional response to past trauma, problem solve, change their perspective, and move toward a place of acceptance and gratitude.
- Implement more than 3 dozen specific art techniques that will enhance the treatment of people suffering from anxiety, depression, chronic pain and addictions.
- Acquire skills and understanding of how to effectively combine art and traditional talk therapy in both group and individual counseling sessions.
- Examine how the art techniques can help our clients learn to tolerate frustration, sit with uncomfortable feelings, and stop those catastrophizing thoughts.
- Experience, first hand, how art can provide a sense of calm, mindfulness, and gratitude for life.
- Building new skills through the art process to combat negative self talk to push through fears and anxiety, instead of turning to other self-destructive behavior (IE: drugs, food, sex or isolation)
- Combine art interventions with classic CBT skills and change the thought process to transform the lives of our clients.
- Connect the science behind the changes that occur in our brains when engaged in creative activities.
ART THERAPY – WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT ISN’T
- History of Art Therapy and the Multiple Ways it is Applied
- Engaging in art changes our emotional response to memories of trauma
- Case studies including: Female understands herself and her relationship more clearly after completing and talking about a drawing
- Art participation: bypass fears of perfectionism and the “I can’t draw” voice
ART THERAPY FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
Create new neural pathways for trauma related anxiety, PTSD and/or depression
- CBT, Positive Psychology Separating physiological sensations from fears that cause panic attacks
- Externalize and contain fears
- Stopping the automatic negative thoughts (ANTs)
- Art techniques to practice mindfulness and focus
- Challenge and change catastrophizing thoughts
- Case studies including: College student struggling with generalized anxiety
- Art Participation: Technique to express, face and destroy fears
ART THERAPY FOR CHRONIC PAIN
Create a sense of mindfulness, distraction and integration for physical and emotional pain
- Address chronic pain with understanding and provide hope
- Listening to the pain without it defining you
- Case studies including: An adult male with severe back pain
- Art experiential: Opportunity to express and release pain, and build something new out of it
ART THERAPY WITH ADDICTIONS
Techniques to tolerate frustration and uncomfortable feelings
- Examples of self-destructive behaviors in addictions
- Dangers of automatic negative thought processing Interrupt and discourage avoidance and escape
- Case studies including: Groups in drug treatment center
- Art participation: Address fear of making mistakes and allow for trying new things – encourages individual creativity within a safe structure
CHANGE PERSPECTIVES AND MOVE TOWARD OVERALL MENTAL WELLNESS
- Rebuild a new belief system combining CBT, Positive Psychology, Narrative Therapy, Mindfulness, Meditation and Art Therapy
- Recognize holding onto past hurt and anger and learning to let go
- Examples of living a life of gratitude
- Case studies including: Clients learning to release and transform fears into hope
- Art Participation: create a gratitude tree
- Practice mindfulness, acceptance, and letting go of unrealistic expectations
- Art Therapy techniques to help set aside ego fueled thoughts and behaviors and increase a connection to others
- Current research and limitations reviewed
Tag: Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes Review. Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes download. Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes discount.
Purchase the Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictions – Pamela G. Malkoff Hayes course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.