[Audio] CC18 Workshop 06 – Embracing Vulnerability and Creating Secure Connections in Emotionally Focused Therapy – Sam Jinich, PhD
[Instant Download] – Immediately deliver the download link after receiving the payment
Purchase [Audio] CC18 Workshop 06 – Embracing Vulnerability and Creating Secure Connections in Emotionally Focused Therapy – Sam Jinich, PhD Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
- Topic Areas:
- Emotionally Focused Therapy | Workshop
- Couples Conference | Couples Conference 2018
- Sam Jinich, PhD
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- May 05, 2018
Secure attachment offers us a potent sense of safety and a way to maintain equilibrium in the presence of danger or threat. These bonds allow us to tolerate and cope with our human frailty. The love one person feels from another has an enormous effect on them, both physically and emotionally. One of the goals of EFT is to help partners see how they are both caught in a recurring pattern of emotional disconnection, triggering each other into aggressively demanding a response or freezing up and shutting down. EFT therapists view their conflict as the patterns that create a lack of safety and this insecurity impedes growth on the part of both partners. In this presentation we will focus on how Emotionally Focused Therapy helps partners move, when needing contact or support, into positive experiences of secure connection. That is, we show them how to have bonding conversations in which both partners pinpoint and share specific attachment fears and needs in ways that pull the other close. Partners in these potent bonding conversations openly share fears of rejection or loneliness and then ask for reassurance in a way that makes it easy for the other to respond. We will focus on ways to create safety by deepening and enacting the expression of vulnerable emotions. Exploring deeper emotions and expanding emotional experience often leads to the vulnerability that cues compassion and “reaching” for one’s partner who now seems safer and less dangerous.
1. Discuss relational distress from an attachment perspective as a strategy for protesting disconnection.
2. Describe emotional disregulation (I.e. anxiety or avoidance) as an alarm bell that cues a protective strategy in adult romantic relationships.
3. Explain how creating safety and restructuring the bond between partners in Emotionally Focused Therapy is achievable by deepening and facilitating the disclosure of emotions and attachment longings and fears.
Sam Jinich, Ph.D. is a Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist (EFT), Supervisor and Trainer. He is the Director of the San Francisco Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy (SFCEFT) and the Instituto de Terapia Focalizada en las Emociones (ITFE). Dr. Jinich received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of California, San Diego and San Diego State University's Joint Doctoral Program. He completed his internship and postdoctoral training at University of California San Francisco Medical Center. Sam is one of the Founders of the Northern California Community for Emotionally Focused Therapy (NCCEFT) and is Past President of the San Francisco Psychological Association. Sam has been an Individual and Couples Therapist in San Francisco for over 20 years. Sam teaches Emotionally Focused Therapy internationally and is actively involved in developing EFT communities and training centers in Latin America and Spain. Sam co-facilitates the Hold Me Tight© Workshop for Couples with Michelle Gannon, PhD in San Francisco, Tiburon and Esalen Institute. The San Francisco Center for EFT offers Introductions to EFT, the 4-day EFT Externship, EFT Core Skills Series, Advanced EFT Refresher, and Forgiveness Training for Therapists and Attunement Training for Therapists. For more information, please visit SFCEFT.com. Sam is bilingual and bicultural in Spanish and has led EFT Externships and Core Skills in Spanish in Argentina, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama and Spain.
Purchase the [Audio] CC18 Workshop 06 – Embracing Vulnerability and Creating Secure Connections in Emotionally Focused Therapy – Sam Jinich, PhD course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our [Audio] CC18 Workshop 06 – Embracing Vulnerability and Creating Secure Connections in Emotionally Focused Therapy – Sam Jinich, PhD courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our [Audio] CC18 Workshop 06 – Embracing Vulnerability and Creating Secure Connections in Emotionally Focused Therapy – Sam Jinich, PhD courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the [Audio] CC18 Workshop 06 – Embracing Vulnerability and Creating Secure Connections in Emotionally Focused Therapy – Sam Jinich, PhD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “[Audio] CC18 Workshop 06 – Embracing Vulnerability and Creating Secure Connections in Emotionally Focused Therapy – Sam Jinich, PhD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the [Audio] CC18 Workshop 06 – Embracing Vulnerability and Creating Secure Connections in Emotionally Focused Therapy – Sam Jinich, PhD course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.