All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Save 5+ Hours a Week byAutomating Your Repetitive Tasks
(No Coding Ability Required!)
My dad HATES tech.
“Brooks, the email deleted. I don’t know how. How do I get it back?”
“Brooks, the email sent before I was done. How do I delete it?”
Look, I love the guy (obviously). This is just to give you an idea. Needless to say, he’s not a programmer and neither am I.
Yet he’s able to spend every day in dad paradise: researching our family genealogy online.
How’d he do it?
But it wasn’t easy at first. For him OR me. It took me years of trial and error to figure this stuff out (stuff like automating text so I don’t have to type out my address/phone number/email 20x per day, creating invoices in 2 seconds, and filtering emails).
It took diving into overly complicated setup instructions. I’m sure you’ve seen them: random forum posts and articles giving you the 10 “easy” steps to automate XYZ, then you look at it and it’s basically jibberish that you feel like you need a computer science degree to figure out.
It all started when I was in a leadership position and to be successful at my job, I needed to support my team and help THEM be successful. A big part of that was quickly accessing information and background info about each client and getting it to my team. All this info was on paper, so I decided to digitize it, but then came the dilemma.
How would I digitize hundreds of documents without taking weeks of my life doing the boring, mind-numbing task of scanning, naming, and organizing every single document?
My wife and I had just bought our first house, and we were working hard to pay down our mortgage as much as we could before we started our family. Let’s just say that I was extremely motivated to do anything that I could be successful in my career.
But digitizing these documents, naming them, organizing them, and working with them was taking WAY too long. I felt like I was spending more time setting this up than I was just having everything on paper. Have you ever felt that way with a new tool you’ve tried out?
Then I realized: there are a lot of tools out there that can automate 95% of the manual tasks I was doing. My computer could save me time instead of stealing it.
Personal automation was the key to finally freeing up my time.
But it was a pain to figure out.
I found all these great tools, but man, a lot of them are more complicated than their websites make it look! I’m not a programmer, but I’m pretty technical and even for me, I had to spend a lot of time messing around to get the tools to do what I wanted. They’re not user-friendly for non-programmers like us, and the instructions don’t make sense a lot of the time.
But I kept going, and after hours and hours of time, I finally had my perfect automation system set up. I was able to set up automated systems that saved me hours of digging through paper, and I became much more responsive and helpful to my team.
As my company was acquired a few times, I had the opportunity to move up through the organization, and was able to travel to special management programs in places like New York and Boston, and I presented automation tips at our client conferences.
Now, whenever I run into a challenge, especially a technical challenge, I know there’s a solution — it’s just a matter of figuring out what it is. This project gave me the confidence to do that.
I realized I love helping people with technology, and that encouraged me to shift my career to helping others realize that they can be more productive using technology. That led to moving out of corporate and to doing what I love instead of what just paid the bills.
Then I successfully taught automation to my dad, and I knew anyone could do it (again, he’s a smart guy — tech’s just not his thing).
Now my dad and I are both automation pros. It’s changed our lives.
But before I get into the specifics and all the scripts we use, I want to ask you something:
Does Any of This Sound Like You?
1. You know the benefits of automation but haven’t set it up yet.
2. You’ve tried automation and even checked out a couple tools like TextExpander or Hazel, but when you tried initial setup, you got overwhelmed.
3. You’ve tried to automate your workflow in the past, but you found that trying to set up the automation program took you longer than it would have just to do it manually. You’d like to automate, but you’ve been afraid to try again.
If any of that sounds like you, then I’m guessing one of these is true:
1. You don’t know where to start with automation, and you don’t want to waste time on automation that takes longer than doing it manually.
2. You don’t know if automation will work for you.
3. You’re not technical (as one of our clients said, “Coding and scripts scare me, I don’t even know what they are.”)
There’s a reason you’re stuck, and it’s not your fault. You’re not alone.
Why You Haven’t Been Able to Automate (It’s Not Your Fault)
You’ve probably blamed yourself for not being able to figure automation out, but the truth is that it’s not easy. There are 3 main reasons people can’t automate:
1. Confusing Instructions
The software tools don’t have great phone or chat support available (if they have support at all), and the instructions you find online are confusing for non-programmers. The people who write articles and forum posts about automation tend to be highly technical and don’t break it down so non-programmers can understand.
They assume a prior level of tech knowledge that you don’t have. As one client said:
“My biggest frustration is that I don’t understand the jargon or technical wording to set up an automation system — I lack the basics. I would love to set up a text automator or Alfred but I just don’t understand the directions. I have tried setting up workflows and can’t quite get them to work because I really lack the basic computer knowledge. I find it difficult to find the time to teach myself the basics.”
Plus, it seems like you need so many different programs to automate all the different things you have to keep track of, so automation seems time-consuming and confusing.
And because the instructions are confusing, you’re not 100% sure you set it up right, so you end up double checking everything…which ADDS time instead of saving it.
You worry that to really get it right, you’ll have to buy a book or read a manual before you can use a tool. And there are SO many tools out there. Who has the time to read that many manuals? Which brings me to my next point…
2. Lack of Time
Finding out what you need to do with which tool takes too much time to figure out, and you’re afraid of the big learning curve to get started. As one client said:
“My biggest challenge is finding the time to set up and learn the automation techniques. I am SO busy growing my businesses that the automation tasks have a tough time breaking into my priority list.”
And if you’re REALLY busy, the amount of time you spend on repetitive tasks doesn’t leave you time to set up the automation you need!
But you ask yourself: is it worth spending hours on research and setup to possibly get nowhere?
3. Automation Seems Cool but Not Helpful
To be honest, a lot of the nerd-hype around automation can seem overblown. One of our clients said:
“I’m not doing a lot of automation, as I don’t see a lot of real time-saving opportunities to automate. I’ve checked IFTTT, Zapier, etc. but the feeling I get is that most applets are cool but not really helpful.”
What if you spend a lot of time getting something to function the way you want it to, and then there isn’t adequate ROI for that type of task?
So you connect two apps with Zapier and that saves you a couple seconds…so what?
As another client wrote us: “I haven’t found an area where automation can help me. And the apps that are available for automation all seem too complicated and come with little to no instruction.”
Why People Fail at Automation
To boil it down: automation is confusing, time consuming, and seems like it might not be worth the effort.
To take a non-computer example to prove the point, one client said:
“My Roomba. Works great, except when it doesn’t. Then I need to prioritize time (which means something else does not get done) to sit down, troubleshoot, watch YouTube videos, and clean/fix it. At that point, it is quicker and easier to just pull out the vacuum and do the work manually.”
Imagine Automation That Saves You 5+ Hours a Week, with Zero Effort or Technical Skill
Imagine never doing a repetitive task on your computer or phone again.
- Typing your email address, phone number, or mailing address…
- Answering a frequently asked client question…
- Entering information into contracts…
Creating expense requests and submitting expenses for reimbursements…
ALL of it happens in less than a second. Effortlessly. And you did zero coding or setup yourself. It was all just taken care of. It all works flawlessly, so you never have to check it to be sure it worked.
You save 5+ hours a week, getting 250 hours a year of your life back. That’s over 10 days of your life!
What would you do with an extra hour every workday?
- Finish work one hour early every day?
- Spend an hour every morning working on a passion project?
- Devote an hour every day to reading, meditation, prayer, or exercise?
An extra hour a day is a life changer. I know, because I have it. And so does my dad: the least tech-savvy person on the planet.
That’s why I’m so excited to show you how to get that: automation that works — effortlessly.
Get Automation Academy – Asianefficiency, Only Price $67
Introducing Automation Academy: Your Path to Saving 5+ Hours Per Week
The Asian Efficiency team and I have created an online course + automations that you can download and use with just a couple clicks (and no technical setup!).
Imagine being able to deal with email in just 30 minutes a day. Or creating contracts, reports, and documents in just a few clicks.
Anything you do daily, weekly, and monthly can be automated.
It’s all possible. And what’s even better: you can do it with tools that are built into your Mac or PC. Yep! They’re right there in your computer, but no one ever showed you how to use them…until now.
Everything You’ll Get to Save 5+ Hours Per Week
Here’s everything you’ll get to save 5+ hours per week.
You’ll get plug-and-play automation scripts that you can download and use with just a couple clicks (and zero technical setup or coding skills). These scripts will:
- Automatically download email attachments and — based on the type of file — take different actions, so you can sort everything where it needs to go without having to read every single email as it comes in
- Scan documents and have them automatically filed into folders, so the info is there when you need it with zero effort
- Automating how to deal with emails quickly, so you maintain Inbox Zero in only 30 minutes a day
- Automate repetitive finance + bookkeeping tasks, so taxes and bookkeeping become smooth and hassle free, and your time is freed up for more important stuff
- Extract information from a file, so you don’t have to waste time hunting it down
- Sort, file, and rename scanned documents (PDF), like hand written notes or hand written notes on printed emails. Save those important documents without having to hang onto documents forever! You could even use this for greeting cards and personal letters
- Automate how your downloaded files get dealt with, so they’re sent to the correct place and then deleted from the downloads folder
- Pay bills automatically every month without ever worrying about being a day late again
- Keep up with the on-going and monthly recording of various home-related accounts: utilities, credit cards, cable bill (split amongst business and personal internet, phone, and media), tracking of business mileage, etc. Simplify the record keeping and eliminate paper through automation
- Color code old files in your downloads folder, so you can easily tell what’s new
- Move iPhone/iPad photos from Airdrop to desktop folder, so all your photos are in one place and you don’t have to look on different devices and social media accounts to find them
- Rename bank statements and move them to your finance folder, just in case you ever need them later
- Rename invoices and move them to an invoices folder, so you can quickly and easily bill clients
- Share screenshots and videos with people without uploading anything
- Move stuff from your desktop/downloads folder to elsewhere, so it stays organized and you know where stuff is
- Have journal templates created automatically every day, so there’s zero friction when you sit down to journal. Your template prompts you, so you stick to your daily journaling ritual
- Do your weekly review much easier, because the template is auto-generated at the day and time you want, every single week
- Delete emails automatically if they’re from a specified sender and a certain number of days have gone by (Outlook and Gmail)
- Control and track several versions of the same files without getting confused and accidentally wasting time by working on the wrong one
These workflows and scripts took Thanh, me, and the rest of the Asian Efficiency team YEARS to build organically over time. But you can get it all right now — with zero coding or technical setup.
We’re also going to teach you how to set up any additional automations you want, so you have the skill yourself and can custom-build your own, advanced system.
If you want to stick with just the plug-and-play scripts we give you, that’s great — they cover all the most commonly requested automations we’ve ever gotten. But if you want to go ninja on your automation and save even more time, we show you how to do that, too (with zero coding skill).
Automation Tools Checklist + Discount Codes
You can use all the automations we give you in this course using the tools built into your Mac or PC (as well as your phone), but if you want to get additional nice-to-have features, we have a checklist of tools that we personally use. This will let you know which tools are worth it, so you don’t have to waste your time testing a bunch of stuff out.
We’ve also negotiated exclusive Automation Academy students-only discounts on these software tools, so you’ll save money when you get them.
The power of automation really comes alive when you see how it works in real people’s lives. So we’ve included 5 case studies of people who’d never automated anything in their lives. We walk you step by step through how they automated tasks to save 5+ hours a week. You’ll see how they did it and how you can, too.
For 4 weeks, you’ll get access to our LIVE implementation calls (plus recordings if you can’t make it live). Thanh and I will be there live to help you set up and automate your first tasks together. This guarantees you won’t get left behind and that you’ll get ALL your repetitive tasks automated with no technical skills needed.
Tag: Automation Academy – Asianefficiency Review. Automation Academy – Asianefficiency download. Automation Academy – Asianefficiency discount.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect