All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
When purchasing Blood Flow Restriction Training – Mike Reinold & Dan Lorenz course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Learning BFR Doesn’t Need to be Complicated or Expensive
When I first heard of blood flow restriction training, I have to admit I was a little skeptical. Over the years, I’ve seen a lot of fads come and go in our professions.
I’m not one to jump on a bandwagon, but as more and more evidence continued to be published, it was starting to become clear that BFR is something we should be considering.
So we started using BFR and experimenting on how to best apply it with our patients and athletes. The research speaks for itself, but more importantly, our clinical results also speak for themselves.
One of the people that I always leaned on as I was learning BFR was my friend Dan Lorenz. Dan is an amazing physical therapist and had been using BFR for years. He really knows the science inside and out. So I wanted to team up with Dan to teach you how to get started with BFR.
Unfortunately, like any other new technique, there is a lot of confusion surrounding BFR, with lots of misconceptions floating around.
That’s why we created this course. We want to help. BFR does not need to be complicated to learn or expensive to use. We don’t want either of those to be barriers to you getting started.
We’ll cover everything you need to know to learn the science, then how to safely and effectively apply BFR in both the rehab and performance settings. But more importantly, we’ll show you how we use BFR and what has worked for us so that you can get started right away and eliminate the learning curve!
What Can Our BFR Course Do For You?
- CONFIDENTLY START USING BLOOD FLOW RESTRICTION TRAINING – Learning BFR doesn’t need to be complicated. We’ll show you exactly how to get started, set up, and use BFR equipment.
- ADD A NEW TOOL TO ENHANCE YOUR OUTCOMES – BFR is an exciting new technique with proven effectiveness. Getting started is easy and doesn’t have to cost a fortune.
- HELP PEOPLE GET BETTER FASTER – BFR has been shown to be safe and effective at reducing atrophy, restoring strength, maximizing hypertrophy, and enhancing aerobic capacity.
- TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Word travels fast. Expand your practice, become sought after, and work with the type of people you enjoy helping every day.
Learn from comprehensive videos and presentations covering everything you need to know about BFR training, including:
- The History of BFR
- The science behind the safety and efficacy of BFR
- BFR equipment options
- Applying the cuffs and determining the appropriate pressure
- Using BFR in the rehabilitation & performance settings
- Case studies and examples
The Science Behind the Safety and Efficacy of BFR
BFR has been shown to have numerous benefits and can be safely applied to a wide variety of people. We’ll discuss the history of BFR and the evolution of our knowledge to determine the best evidence-based applications.
Choosing the Best BFR Equipment
There are a lot of BFR cuffs and equipment on the market, some good, some bad. We’ll go over everything you need to consider when choosing equipment. Luckily, there are affordable options so everyone can get started using BFR. Plus, we have a bunch of discounts for the ones we recommend!
How to Apply BFR and Determine the Appropriate Pressure
In order to get reliable results, you need to be consistent with the application of the cuffs. Then, you need a system to determine the right amount of pressure to be as safe and effective as possible.
Using BFR in the Rehabilitation and Performance Settings
There are several different ways to use BFR, we’ll show you how we use BFR in the rehabilitation and training settings, including a variety of case studies as examples.
Need CEUs for your physical therapy or athletic training license? The course approved for 4.5 CEU hours for physical therapists and athletic trainers. Plus, we’ll give you everything you need to submit to any other credentialing board. Click here to see full CEU information.
Are you interested in? Blood Flow Restriction Training – Mike Reinold & Dan Lorenz Download, blood flow by the heart, blood flow restriction, blood flow restriction training, blood flow through the heart step by step, blood flow restriction bands.
Purchasing Blood Flow Restriction Training – Mike Reinold & Dan Lorenz course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect