Purchase Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
In this course, you learn how to build a 3D game with Unity® and Blender. This course is unique because we make both the code and the art for the game from scratch. We teach you the fundamentals of designing, coding, and modeling a 3D game.
- Video: 29 hours
- Skill level: Beginner Level
First you design the game "The Legend of Zenda" and its functionality in Unity. You learn how to code in C# and build video game levels. Don't worry if you've never coded before. We start simple and add more to the game as the course goes on.
Unity® is one of the most popular platforms in game development. You can use Unity® to build 2D and 3D games. Unity® is cross-platform, which means it is easy to use with other platforms.
Then you create 3D models for the game in Blender. You build all the art assets for the game, including the characters, weapons, cannon, dungeon, and temple. You learn how to integrate your art from Blender into Unity®.
Blender, like Unity, is a popular production suite that is free to download. Blender is a revolutionary tool for making 3D art digitally. With Blender, you can make art assets for games, like we do in this course.
Is this course for me?
Even if you're not an artist, you can make basic art models. You may have heard of Axiom Verge and Stardew Valley. These games are million-dollar successes. But did you know that only one person made each?
Usually it takes a whole team of people to build a game. But creators Thomas Happ and Eric Barone developed and designed their games by themselves. Now they're millionaires. You can do it, too.
This course is targeted towards anyone who wants to learn game development. Our primary target students are complete beginners. But if you already know how to use Unity or Blender, you can still benefit from taking this course.
What programs do I need?
To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: Blender (for 3D modeling and texturing), Photoshop or a free program like Gimp (for 2D art and some texturing), and Unity® (for game set-up and coding). Unity® and Blender are free to download. Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course. This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use Unity® and Blender on a PC.
Let's Make Some Games
- Download Blender and Unity3D
T01. Introduction to Unity
- 1.1 Introduction (3:13)
- 1.2 Unity Editor (13:20)
- 1.3 Moving a Cube (12:03)
- 1.4 Materials (8:54)
- 1.5 Lights (6:15)
- 1.6 Particle System (6:20)
- 1.7 Applying Physics (4:58)
- 1.8 Asset Store (3:11)
T02. Introduction to Coding
- 2.1 Introduction (2:08)
- 2.2 Variables (16:59)
- 2.3 Methods (16:19)
- 2.4 If Blocks (7:40)
- 2.5 Loops (12:45)
T03. Introduction to Inputs
- 3.1 Introduction (1:58)
- 3.2 Key Presses (13:35)
- 3.3 Moving a Player (11:03)
- 3.4 Jumping (10:58)
- 3.5 Moving Forward (7:18)
- 3.6 Cycling Cameras (14:07)
T04. Introduction to Prefabs
- 4.1 Introduction (1:49)
- 4.2 Introduction to Prefabs (16:51)
- 4.3 Random Angles (9:15)
- 4.4 Explosion Effect (13:12)
- 4.5 Adding explosion effects (10:07)
01G. Player Movement
- g1.1 Creating a Project (2:23)
- g1.2 Designing the Player (11:33)
- g1.3 Moving the Player (10:22)
- g1.4 Key Input (4:59)
- g1.5 Activating Physics (7:03)
- g1.6 Jumping (5:23)
- g1.7 Double Jump Block (8:22)
- g1.8 Velocity (6:11)
- g1.9 Velocity Optimizations (4:09)
- g1.10 Looking Around (10:18)
- g2.1 Designing a Sword (7:23)
- FAQ on Rotating Sword
- g2.2 Swinging the Sword (8:11)
- g2.3 Moving the Sword Back (7:56)
- g2.4 Retreating the Sword (5:34)
- g2.5 Designing a bomb (3:09)
- g2.6 Bomb Script (2:49)
- g2.7 Exploding the bomb (10:24)
- g2.8 Throwing Bombs (12:09)
- g2.9 Bow (14:08)
- g2.10 Swapping Weapons (1:38)
- g3.1 Simple Enemies (17:03)
- g3.2 Strong Enemy (6:40)
- g3.3 Hit Area (1:58)
- g3.4 Patrolling Logic (9:47)
- g3.5 Shooting Enemy (8:24)
- g3.6 Enemy Bullet (6:44)
- g3.7 Damaging the Player (12:45)
04G. Camera and User Interface
- g4.1 Camera (8:36)
- g4.2 Game Interface (21:31)
- g4.3 Health Bar (8:17)
- g4.4 Main Menu (9:49)
- g5.1 Terrain Basics (10:48)
- g5.2 Painting the Terrain (11:59)
- g5.3 Trees and Grass (10:55)
- g5.4 Water (6:24)
- g5.5 Flares and Camera Effects (8:15)
06G. Level Design
- g6.1 Level Terrain (12:36)
- g6.2 Dungeon Entrance (9:11)
- g6.3 Teleporting (12:57)
- g6.4 Dungeon (11:30)
- g6.5 Adding Shooting Enemies to the Dungeon (8:35)
- g6.6 Adding Remaining Enemies (2:42)
- g6.7 Remaining Enemies (3:07)
Introduction to Blender
- Introduction to Blender (24:39)
07K. Character Art
- 1.1 Headset Ref (3:32)
- 1.2 Head Basic Shaping (10:18)
- 1.3 Head Medium Shaping (17:06)
- 1.4 Head Lips Shaping (13:38)
- 1.5 Head Shape Fixing (12:14)
- 1.6 Body Set Ref (2:03)
- 1.7 Body Basic Blocking (10:06)
- 1.8 Body Base Detailing (25:40)
- 1.9 Body Torso Detailing (15:09)
- 1.10 Body Hand Detailing (18:30)
- 1.11 Body Head Attaching (25:01)
- 1.12 Edge Flow Fixing (10:27)
- 1.13 Body UV Unwrapping (23:47)
- 1.14 Body Base Painting (7:16)
- 1.15 Body Painting Base Cleaning Up (23:41)
- 1.16 Body Painting Coloring (23:52)
- 1.17 Body Painting Detailing Eyes (6:15)
- 1.18 Body Painting Face (13:56)
- 1.19 Body Painting Full-Body Detailing (31:29)
- 1.20 Helmet Modeling (17:51)
- 1.21 Helmet Unwrapping and Texturing (17:18)
- 1.22 Rigging 01 (11:13)
- 1.23 Rigging 02 (6:24)
- 1.24 Rigging End Fix (6:56)
- 1.25 Weight Painting and Exporting (5:12)
- 1.26 Importing to Unity (9:04)
08K. Weapons Art
- 2.1 Super Basic Prop Modeling (10:09)
- 2.2 Sword Basic Prop Modeling (17:12)
- 2.3 Bomb Basic Prop Modeling (6:14)
- 2.4 Shield Basic Prop Modeling (10:15)
- 2.5 Bow Basic Prop Modeling (14:01)
- 2.6 Arrow Basic Prop Modeling (11:57)
- 2.7 Arrow Quiver Basic Modeling (7:34)
- 2.8 Unity Weapon Toon Shading (7:34)
09K. Basic Enemy Art
- 3.1 Basic Enemy Head (5:35)
- 3.2 Basic Enemy Body (22:31)
- 3.3 Basic Enemy Body Fixing (11:56)
- 3.4 Basic Enemy Body Rigging (12:08)
- 3.5 Basic Enemy UV Unwrapping (11:46)
- 3.6 Basic Enemy Texture Painting (25:38)
- 3.7 Basic Enemy Unity Importing (4:46)
10K. Strong Enemy Art
- 4.1 Strong Enemy Basic Modeling (28:50)
- 4.2 Strong Enemy Model Detailing (13:54)
- 4.3 Strong Enemy Basic Coloring (16:07)
- 4.4 Strong Enemy Rigging (18:42)
- 4.5 Strong Enemy Weight Painting (10:06)
- 4.6 Strong Enemy Toon Shading (10:06)
11K. Swivel Cannon Art
- 5.1 Swivel Cannon Modeling (18:36)
- 5.2 Swivel Cannon Unity (3:56)
12K. Dungeon Art
- 6.1 Modular Dungeon 1 (4:56)
- 6.2 Modular Dungeon 2 (7:27)
- 6.3 Modular Dungeon 3 (15:25)
- 6.4 Modular Walls Unwrapping 1 (8:26)
- 6.5 Modular Walls Unwrapping 2 (10:43)
- 6.6 Modular Walls Exporting UV's (3:25)
- 6.7 Dungeon Texturing 1 Floors (3:25)
- 6.8 Dungeon Texturing 2 Single Wall (5:39)
- 6.9 Dungeon Texturing 3 Angled Walls (5:14)
- 6.10 Dungeon Textures Wall Fixing (8:00)
- 6.11 Corner Wall Texture Quick Fixing (3:08)
- 6.12 Dungeon Ceiling 1 (3:56)
- 6.13 Dungeon Ceiling 2 (3:56)
- 6.14 Dungeon in Unity (13:58)
13K. Spawn Temple Art
- 7.1 Modeling Spawn Temple Basic (11:18)
- 7.2 Spawn Temple UV Unwrapping (9:47)
- 7.3 Spawn Texturing (6:00)
14K. Dungeon Entrance Temple Art
- 8.1 Modeling Temple Entrance Basics (16:40)
- 8.2 Temple Entrance Detailing (4:35)
- 8.3 Temple UV Unwrapping 1 (23:27)
- 8.4 Temple Mountain UV Unwrapping (23:27)
- 8.5 Temple Entrance Texturing (13:02)
- 8.6 Unity Dungeon Entrance Temple (13:02)
15G. Humanoid Models
- g7.1 Integrating Cannons (13:32)
- g7.2 Humanoid and Animators (9:02)
- g7.3 Player Animations (8:15)
- g7.4 Player Walking (5:08)
- g7.5 Enemy Humanoids (9:28)
- g7.6 Patrolling Rotation (3:24)
16G. Beat the Dungeon
- g8.1 Bomb Art (8:05)
- g8.2 Sword and Bow (7:29)
- g8.3 Attaching Weapons (15:06)
- g9.1 Sword Adjustment (5:31)
- g9.2 Dungeon Enemies (12:55)
- g9.3 Dungeon UI (23:56)
- g9.4 Designing a Treasure (6:06)
- g9.5 Collecting the Treasure (10:56)
- g9.6 Clearing Dungeons (5:13)
17G. Effects and AI
- g10.1 Effect Manager (16:29)
- g10.2 Navigation (8:17)
- g10.3 Agents (10:30)
- g10.4 Agent Animation (8:40)
- g10.5 Enemy Chasing 1 (11:02)
- g10.6 Enemy Chasing 2 (2:08)
- g10.7 Challenge Time (6:56)
- g10.8 New Player Orientation (5:12)
- g10.9 Camera Rotation (4:40)
- g10.10 Smooth Camera Rotation (4:04)
Zenda Source Code and Assets
- Source Code and Assets
Student Showcase and Newsletter
- Student Showcase
- Bonus Lecture: How to get more content.
Get Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive, Only Price $87
Tag: Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive Review. Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive download. Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive discount.
Purchase the Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Build The Legend of Zenda Game in Unity® and Blender (CC) – Mammoth Interactive course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.