All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
When purchasing Certified ADHD Professional (ADHD-CCSP) Intensive Training Course: Evidence-Based Strategies for Managing ADHD Across the Lifespan course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Certified ADHD Professional (ADHD-CCSP) Intensive Training Course: Evidence-Based Strategies for Managing ADHD Across the Lifespan
Become a leader in helping clients with ADHD overcome their emotional, behavioral, relationship, and achievement challenges so they can thrive in life!
Scientific advances have dramatically improved our understanding of the neuroscience of ADHD…
And have led to the development of effective, evidence-based treatment strategies that are transforming the outcomes of the children, adolescents and adults who live with the diagnosis.
Now, you can master the cutting-edge tools and strategies for working with the unique brain wiring of ADHD clients in this comprehensive certification training course.
Join our world-leading faculty of ADHD experts for a step-by-step clinical training that will revolutionize your ADHD treatment strategy, using both medication and non-medication approaches.
Reduce the stress, shame, and anxiety of the disorder and equip your child and adult clients with the skills they need to get motivated, focused, organized, and performing closer to their true potential.
Bonus! Now you can become a Certified ADHD Professional. Complete this online certification training course to fulfill the educational requirements you need to advance your career. Plus, we’ve covered the cost of certification for the first two years
Learn more below…
Gain a variety of practical strategies that you can implement immediately!
In this intensive certification training program, you’ll get access to comprehensive, state-of-the-art clinical insight, real-life case studies, reproducible client-friendly worksheets, and step-by-step treatment strategies that will equip you with skills and tools to help clients with ADHD and their families.
Part 1: Changing the ADHD Brain – Moving Beyond Medication
Join neuropsychologist and ADHD expert David Nowell, PhD, for foundational insight on the neuroscience of the ADHD brain that will help you develop a holistic approach to working with adults and children with ADHD.
Key topics include:
- Alternatives and complements to medication
- Safety and efficacy of non-medication treatments
- Impact of exercise, sleep, diet and the environment on ADHD
- Creative interventions to positively impact ADHD
- Case examples and demonstrations
Part 2: Advances in the Management of ADHD: Evidence-Based Medications and Psychosocial Treatments
In this section, world-renowned ADHD expert and author, Russell A. Barkley, PhD, shares the latest findings that clinicians and ADHD coaches need to know regarding medications for managing ADHD. Dr. Barkley provides essential insight into:
- Purpose of medication interventions
- Behavioral benefits of medicinal interventions
- Primary side effects of ADHD medications
- Working with comorbid conditions
- Importance of early intervention in ADHD
- Common misconceptions related to stimulant use
Part 3: Executive Function, ADHD and Stress in the Classroom
Join ADHD and Executive Function expert Cindy Goldrich, EdM, ACAC, to gain practical and effective tips, tools, and strategies that help children cooperate and perform to their potential. Leverage the latest brain research and evidence-based best practices and discover how to:
- Improve kids’ motivation, focus, and cooperation to improve learning and engagement
- Ease stress and anxiety to help kids anticipate and prepare effectively
- Decrease time spent off task and out of compliance
- Teach kids to take responsibility for their own success in school and in life
- Improve collaboration with parents who struggle to help their children
Part 4: ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders – Over 50 Behavior-Changing Techniques for Children and Adolescents
Get step-by-step directions for more than 50 techniques to quickly improve the lives of children and adolescents with ADHD. Renowned speaker and author Jennifer Wilke-Deaton, MA, LPA, shares evidence-based strategies, real-life case studies, and client-friendly worksheets to re-energize your practice and help your young clients:
- Decrease aggression, panic, and anxiety
- Improve communication, self-control, and social skills
- Increase empathy, remorse, and respect
- Reduce irritability and temper tantrums
Part 5: The Two Attention Disorders: Identifying, Diagnosing, and Managing ADHD vs. SCT
Join ADHD expert and clinical scientist Dr. Russell Barkley to learn about a potential new disorder known in research as sluggish cognitive tempo (SCT) that overlaps with ADHD and may impact your treatment strategy. Get exclusive insights into the nature of ADHD symptoms and the current DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for ADHD for specific client populations. You’ll discover:
- Subtypes of attention impairment
- Necessary modifications needed for special ADHD populations (girls, adults, etc.)
- Distinguishing SCT (ADD) from Inattentive ADHD
- Impairment associated with SCT
Part 6: Smart but Scattered Adults – Manage ADHD by Targeting Executive Skills
Many adults with ADHD fail to finish college, hold down a job, progress in their career, or maintain satisfactory relationships with friends and family—even when they’re highly motivated. What’s getting in the way is not their unwillingness or resistance to change, but weak executive skills. In this section, author and expert Peg Dawson, Ed.D., NCSP, will provide you with cutting-edge neuroscience on executive functioning and practical strategies to help adults with ADHD overcome the obstacles presented by weak executive skills. Key areas of focus include:
- The impact of ADHD on brain functioning
- Assessment tools to help clients better use their executive skills
- Skills to help adults with ADHD control emotions, manage their everyday lives, and get things done
- Key strategies to help ADHD clients cope with weak executive skills
- Strategies for improving executive skills at home, in relationships, and in the workplace
Enroll today and you’ll get two FREE bonuses!
Bonus 1: Digital Download | Managing ADHD in School: The Best Evidence-Based Methods for Teachers by Russell A. Barkley, PhD (a $24.99 value)
Dr. Russell Barkley, internationally respected expert on ADHD, draws on his 40 years of clinical work with thousands of students, teachers, and schools to create a definitive resource for the most effective methods in overcoming impairments for children and teens with ADHD.
Managing ADHD in Schools details more than 100 evidence-based recommendations to help teachers and clinicians increase the success of children and teens with ADHD. This manual goes beyond the “what” to explain “why” the problems are likely occurring, followed up with the most effective interventions. You’ll discover:
- Classroom strategies for managing ADHD
- Reward systems for good behavior
- Downloadable assessment guide and report cards
- Proven discipline methods
- Medications and how they work
- Tips for teen management
Bonus 2: Your certification application fee (valid for two years!) is FREE (A $299.99 value)
Certification made simple! Register today and pay no additional fees to become certified.
Are you interested in? Certified ADHD Professional (ADHD-CCSP) Intensive Training Course: Evidence-Based Strategies for Managing ADHD Across the Lifespan Download, professional nail drill; professional hair scissors; professional nail file; professional cornhole bags; professional professional
Purchasing Certified ADHD Professional (ADHD-CCSP) Intensive Training Course: Evidence-Based Strategies for Managing ADHD Across the Lifespan course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect