Purchase CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
When purchasing CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis
What you’ll learn
- Classify the various financial statement elements (assets, liabilities, equity, revenue, and expenses).
- Understand the basic and expanded accounting equations.
- Understand the roles of standard setting bodies and regulatory authorities.
- Be familiar with the IFRS Framework, and also identify the key differences between IFRS and US GAAP.
- Calculate depreciation, COGS, inventory under different cost flow assumptions, basic and diluted EPS.
- Distinguish between operating and non-operating items.
- Understand the various balance sheet accounts, how they are valued, and what they represent.
- Calculate financial ratios and make inferences through the ratios.
- Construct a cash flow statement, by either the direct or indirect method.
- Distinguish between operating, investing, and financing cash flows.
- Apply various tools and techniques used in financial analysis.
- Use the DuPont formulas to decompose ROE into its components to interpret a firm’s profit drivers.
- Distinguish between the different cost flow methods: LIFO, FIFO, and weighted average cost.
- Calculate COGS, ending inventory, and gross profit under the different cost flow methods.
- Distinguish between capitalisation and immediate expensing of various costs.
- Determine if an asset is impaired, and the methods to revalue an asset.
- Distinguish between taxes payable and income tax expense.
- Understand the circumstances that lead to deferred taxes, calculate and make adjustments to deferred taxes.
- Calculate the book value of a bond and the interest expense using the effective interest rate method.
- Distinguish between operating lease and finance lease.
- Understand how accounting methods and estimates can affect reported earnings, financial position, and classification of cash flows.
- Be aware of warning signs of earnings manipulation.
- Apply analytic methods to forecast future earnings and cash flows.
- Understand the common types of adjustments to financial statements for comparability purposes.
Basic mathematics knowledge
Bestselling and Highest Rated CFA® courses on Udemy!
(for 2020 and 2021 CFA® Level I exam)
The CFA® program is rewarding but gruelling. The majority of candidates fail the exam. In order to pass, you are going to need much more than summaries or crash courses. But we can fully empathise if you feel the curriculum is too lengthy and too difficult given your busy schedule.
That is why we have crafted for you this complete series of 10 courses covering all 10 topics of the CFA® curriculum. These courses are not superficial summaries, but a detailed and concise coverage of the curriculum for each topic area.
We keep our videos short so as to help you follow the Pareto Principle. We believe that if you put in the optimal 20% effort using the right approach, you can potentially achieve 80% of the results!
The PrepNuggets approach is to condense pertinent material from the curriculum to easily digestible nuggets for you to consume during your pockets of free time. Each nugget is painstakingly crafted to explain really complex concepts using engaging illustrations and animations. No more wading through pages and pages of words, or sitting through long boring lessons with bullet-point slides.
By the end of this course, we are confident you will be able to comfortably handle at least 80% of the questions under this topic area.
Don’t take our word for it! Hear what some of our students have to say:
“This is an INCREDIBLY useful course for visual learners. The concepts are clear and concise. You will begin to see the relationships between concepts as you progress. Excited for the rest of this course and the other courses in the rest of the series.” – Andrew Bachman
“One of the best courses I’ve seen, if not the best. Prepnuggets staff know how to pass on knowledge, both by visualization and by verbal explanations. Excited to finish this course and continue to other courses.” – Lidor Sigron
Take action now! It is never too early or too late to start preparing. Join thousands of CFA candidates worldwide in making us your preferred prep companion!
*NOTE: This course is part of a complete series of 10 courses that fully cover all 10 topics for CFA® Level I. We recommend you begin your exam preparation with our Quantitative Methods course. For our full catalog of courses, look for our instructor profile down below and click on the PrepNuggets logo.
REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by PrepNuggets or Udemy. CFA Institute, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for CFA Level 1 Candidates
- This course is for people who are interested in the CFA Program
15 sections • 68 lectures • 7h 58m total length
- Financial Statement Analysis: An Introduction
- Financial Reporting Mechanics (removed from 2019 exam onwards)
- Financial Reporting Standards
- Understanding Income Statements
- Understanding Balance Sheets
- Understanding Cash Flow Statements
- Financial Analysis Techniques
- Long-Lived Assets
- Income Taxes
- Non-Current Liabilities
- Financial Reporting Quality
- Financial Statement Analysis – Applications
- BONUS: Further resources for your exam prep
Are you interested in? reporting under fire; reporting live from jim crow; reporting vietnam; reporting and writing the news; reporting and analytics
Purchasing CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Purchase the CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the CFA® Level 1 (20/21) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.