Purchase Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
When purchasing Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
A Complex and Unique Disorder
Previous treatments for hoarding have been vastly ineffective due in part to a lack of formal definition of the diagnostic criteria, deficits of applied research, faulty case conceptualization, and scant treatment interventions. With the recent release of the DSM-5, in which Hoarding Disorder has finally been identified as its own disorder, appropriate clinical treatment interventions can now be guided by these revisions. The continual increase of media attention brings an onslaught of clients seeking clinical interventions from professional mental health care providers who are vastly unprepared to treat this rapidly growing and misunderstood population. Although hoarding has traditionally been considered a symptom dimension within OCD and OCPD, recent research findings has proved otherwise and led to the latest DSM-5 revisions. Patients who hoard do not respond similarly to the psychotherapies or pharmacological treatments used for other OCD manifestations. Instead, a multimodal cognitive-behavioral and medication approach has been shown to have a much greater success rate in the treatment of compulsive hoarding.
This recording helps participants conceptualize the chaos specific to hoarding and learn treatment strategies that actually improve patient outcomes. Course work delves into the phenomenology associated with hoarding and OCD and investigates their similarities and differences. This recording covers both assessment and interventions, including case studies that illustrate the findings and prepare you to truly help your clients who hoard. Participants benefit from videos, group exercises, and adult learning theory methods. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity.
- Explore the new DSM-5 criteria for Hoarding Disorder and distinguish Axis I OCD from Axis II Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Recognize the behavioral and cognitive symptoms associated with hoarding
- Identify the unique complex characteristics of hoarding, including brain structural differences
- Examine the differences between organic hoarding (brain damage) and the hoarding in Hoarding Disorder
- Gain an overview of cognitive-behavioral and biopsychosocial perspectives on hoarding including etiological theories, possible vulnerability factors, course of disorder over the lifetime, and the impact of age and gender
- Determine what diagnostic tools can assist in proper assessment
- Discuss specific interventions for hoarding that are used by top researchers and clinicians
- Gain confidence with treatment planning for hoarding clients
FOUNDATIONS OF HOARDING: A UNIQUE, COMPLEX DISORDER
- Brief history of hoarding
- Previous working and current definition of hoarding disorder with possible case vignette
- Understanding what leads to clutter
- Understanding what’s most commonly hoarded
- Understanding how items collect and are acquired
- Common hoarding features
- Identify unique hoarding characteristics
- Neurocognitive deficits commonly seen in hoarding
- Behaviors of compulsive hoarding
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) model for hoarding
- Compulsive hoarding vs. OCD
- Hoarding vs. collecting: compare & contrast
- Hoarding in context to animal hoarding
- Risk factors in compulsive hoarding
- Trauma and& hoarding
- Basic demographics
- Impact of culture
- Distinguish Axis I OCD from Axis II Obsessive- Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Understanding obsessions vs. compulsions in OCD
ACCURATE ASSESSMENTS AND PROPER DIAGNOSIS
- Nosological considerations and clinical considerations that led to the DSM-5 reclassification of hoarding
- Co-morbid diagnoses—including Axis I & II disorders
- Organic hoarding vs. Hoarding Disorder
- Level of insight in hoarding vs. non-hoarding OCD
- Thinking styles, beliefs about possessions, and avoidance patterns
- Egosyntonic vs Egodystonic considerations
- Assessment tools specific to hoarding
- Understanding the role of insight in treating compulsive hoarding
- Demos and simulated exercise
- Stages of change and examples with compulsive hoarders
- Motivational interviewing for hoarding clients
- Brief discussion about brain structure differences
- Value of psycho-education
INTERVENTIONS FOR HOARDING BEHAVIOR
- Session sequence suggestion
- CBT treatment planning model outline
- Treating acquiring and discarding
- Treating organization problems
- Overview of cognitive restructuring with hoarding patients
- Downward Arrow technique
- Behavioral experiment as tool with hoarders
- Somatic awareness as possible novel strategy
- Compulsive hoarding group work
- Watch outs!
- Must dos!
- Minimizing Relapse
Are you interested in? Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek Download, compulsive hoarding disorder, compulsive hoarding meaning, compulsive hoarding treatment, compulsive hoarding and acquiring, compulsive hoarding and acquiring workbook.
Purchasing Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Purchase the Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.