All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Building data-driven personas
Customer personas can really drive your business forward – if you base them on data, not fluff and subjective ideation.
This course will teach you to combine qualitative research with quantitative methods to build truly representative personas in a research-based method that is both fast and rigorous.
In just 8 sessions, you’ll be able to…
- Build truly representative and effective personas based on research.
- Quantitatively segment your customer or user base.
- Conduct successful interviews to integrate qualitative data into your personas.
Learn how to build strong personas and actually put them to use.
In this course you’ll learn to identify elements of good personas, and provide you with actionable ways to incorporate them in your organization.
The course will also outline the difference between two different approaches in building personas—data-driven vs. hypothesis-driven. You will learn the advantages and disadvantages of each approach and understand which circumstances make one method more appropriate than the other. You’ll also learn to optimally combine qualitative research with quantitative data.
Lastly, you will learn how to package and market your personas in your organization.
This course is right for you if you…
- You’re involved in any customer or user centric effort in a medium to large organization.
- You own a startup of any kind, with or without existing customer or user base.
- You’re a UX designer or UX researcher looking to step up their strategy game.
This course is NOT for you if…
- You’re the user of your product (hint: this is an extremely rare circumstance).
- You already have your bullet-proof method to create personas.
- Your company’s monetization strategy exclusively depends on technology advancement.
Skills you should have before taking this course:
- Domain expertise on your specific industry (e.g., Marketing, UX Design, etc.)
- Basic knowledge on how to use an electronic spreadsheet (i.e., data handling and graphs).
- Basic statistics understanding (probability, descriptive statistics such as mean and mode, data summary and visualization)is ideal, but not completely necessary.
Classes are self-paced and entirely online
Building data-driven personas
This introductory lecture will guide the user through some general, but important considerations about the use of personas in an organization, and will present a few real world use cases. What are they? How do you build them? And why?
Elements of good user personas
The lecture will explain what elements need to be included in personas, how to make personas actionable, and how to maximize personas effectiveness by adapting their elements to the context in which they’ll be used.
Hypothesis-driven vs data-driven personas
The third lecture will present two approaches in the creation of user personas, and will rationalize advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
Quantitative, data driven user segmentation
This lecture will introduce you to the data-driven, quantitative method of creating personas.
Qualitative validation of user segments
This lecture will introduce you to the process of creating personas through qualitative techniques.
Examples of personas for different industries
This lecture will follow up on Class 2, by presenting realistic use cases of personas for different industries. The lecture will explain which elements and data point are most useful for three different types of personas: customer personas, user personas, and marketing personas.
Put it together and sell it
The process of packaging the persona is important to ensure that personas will be used in the organization. I’ll show how to package the personas to ensure effectiveness in the evangelization process.
Practical examples and wrap-up
We’ll examine several examples of student submitted data, and try to imagine what kind of personas the data could generate.
Show Off Your New Skills: Get a Certificate of Completion
Once you have completed the course, pass a test to earn a CXL certification.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
- 8 in-depth classes with Stefania
- 50 min of introductory videos to get you up to speed before you start the course
- Additional resources to further your learning
Tag: “Conversionxl Building data-driven personas – Stefania Mereu” Review. “Conversionxl Building data-driven personas – Stefania Mereu” download. “Conversionxl Building data-driven personas – Stefania Mereu” discount.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect