Purchase Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Course “Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou” is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
Student Success Stories And Does The Class Really Work?
Instead of making you read through an endlessly long sales page, I’m going to cut straight to the chase.
With any online course, the main questions you must ask yourself are…
- Does the class really work and can I really succeed?
- Are there other successful students in the course?
- What percentage of your students are successful?
But instead of showing you screen shots of income reports (that can easily be faked) or empty testimonials, I’m going to take you on a tour of real live 6 and 7 figure stores that my students are currently running.
In this video, I open up my student online store portfolio of shops that are generating 6 and 7 figures online.
As you will see, these are real branded businesses that my students have created and not fly by night get rich quick schemes.
Follow A Proven Step By Step Process To Starting A Successful Online Store And Becoming Your Own Boss
Chances are, you found this website because you’re tired. You’re tired of working at your day job. You’re tired of having to drag yourself out of bed every day to spend 8 hours at a place you don’t even like. You’re tired of having to answer to someone else.
After all, it’s about time you called the shots and became your own boss.It’s about time you set your own schedule. It’s about time you took charge of your life. Bottom line, wouldn’t you rather be spending more time with your kids or your friends and family?
Most people think that starting your own business is too risky. If you read the paper or watch the news on television, you’ve probably heard by now that 90% of small businesses fail during their first year of business. And if you pay attention to this statistic, you’re making a huge mistake.
Why? It’s because most of the people who fail don’t know what they’re doing. Most people who fail jump right in without doing the research. Most people who fail have no clue how to market their business.
Honestly, anyone can put up an online store website, but the difference between success and failure is your ability to drive targeted customers to your website and your ability to complete the sale.
Dispelling The Myths About Business Ownership
In the next few minutes, I’m going to let my existing students in the class do most of the talking.
I know many of you are probably skeptical about your ability to start a successful online business.
But as you read the student stories below, keep in mind that these students signed up for my class without knowing anything about website design and had absolutely no experience running a store whatsoever.
Now they all run online businesses that they are proud to call their own!
So please, try to forget everything that you’ve read in forums, what your family and friends have told you, and especially what the media has conditioned you to believe… If you are willing to put in the work, then you too can run a successful online business with the proper guidance and education.
And bottom line, what most people really need is someone to hold their hand through the process and strong support from a community of like minded entrepreneurs. So if you’re ready, my students and I will now squash all of the myths about starting your own business.
Myth #1: Starting A Business Is Too Risky
Most people think that starting their own business has to be an expensive and risky endeavor. While it is true that many successful entrepreneurs self-fund their startups by racking up massive debt on their credit cards, it definitely does not have to be that way.
In fact, my wife and I launched our first online store while both working full time jobs. And with just $629.90 initially invested into the business…
We managed to earn $102,113 in profit within the span of a year from our niche online store
Thanks to the Internet, starting your own online business is as inexpensive and risk free as ever. One of the most amazing aspects of running an online business rather than a traditional brick and mortar store is that you can reach hundreds of millions of potential customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By setting up a computer to manage your storefront for you, you can create a business that can be run for as little as $4.95 a month while freeing up your time to do things that you actually enjoy.
The best part about opening a store online is that your business will continue to grow as word of mouth travels about your store and you become further entrenched in the search engines. Every year since the launch of our online store, our business has increased in the double and triple digits.
Myth #2: Putting Up A Good Looking Website Is Too Hard
Most people who are new to the web are afraid of the technical aspects of launching a website. In fact before I started my online store, I used to think that starting a website was too difficult as well. Then one day, a close friend of mine showed me his website where he was selling photos online. I was so thoroughly impressed with his online store that I asked him who he used to design his website.
When he told me that he did it all by himself, I was astounded because he did not know anything about web design. The truth is that all of the software is already written for you and it is completely free and easy to install. You can literally launch a full blown and fully functional shopping cart website with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Even if you are completely tech averse, there are many fully hosted solutions available now where all you have to do is sign up and they pretty much do everything for you. Several ecommerce solutions offer a drag and dropinterface where you can create your store with just your mouse. It’s not expensive either. Fully hosted ecommerce solutions start at just $25 a month.
For the course, I’ve already taken the time to perform thorough evaluations of all of the popular shopping carts out there, and I will provide you with the proper guidance on what ecommerce platform to choose depending on your specific needs.
Myth #3: Finding Products To Sell At A Profit Is Next To Impossible
It’s true. Finding products to sell by using the search engines and the Internet is difficult to do. Why? It’s because the Internet is full of scammers and middlemen who pretend to be wholesalers and are just waiting to rip you off.
In fact, looking online for products to sell using the search engines is probably the worst way to find wholesale vendors for your online store.
The truth is that most legit wholesalers don’t advertise online and rarely advertise at all. They don’t advertise because they don’t want every little mom and pop store contacting them to ask to sell their products. Instead, most wholesalers only want to deal with legit, honest businesses that can sell in sufficient volumes.
I will teach you how to find legit wholesalers for your store and how to distinguish the true distributors from the scammers so you can buy your goods at rock bottom prices. For those of you who do not want to store your own goods, I will also teach you how to run a dropshipped online store without having to carry any inventory whatsoever!
Myth #4: You Need To Hit A Home Run With Your Business
When most people think about starting a company, they immediately think about the Googles, the Facebooks and the Amazons of the world. The reality is that you don’t need to set your sights on the next big thing. You don’t have to aim for the fences or create the next multi-billion dollar company.
In fact, the Create A Profitable Online Store course advocates the complete opposite mindset. This course is all about teaching you how to create an online business that suits your lifestyle so you can spend more time with your friends and family and focus on doing the things that you love.
If your end goal is to earn enough money so you can quit your day job and be your own boss, you only have to go for a base hit. Your business doesn’t have to be the next big thing and aiming small doesn’t preclude you from making a lot of money either.
Myth #5: You Don’t Have Enough Time To Start A Business
I’ve got two kids, work a full time job, run a blog, run an online store and run a course on how to create an online store. But you know what? I’m not superman. In fact I’m quite lazy. The key is to break your tasks down into small pieces that can be accomplished in 20-30 minutes.
Opening an online store is all about doing a little bit each day and setting your sights on your long term goals. If you were to start an online store today, I would say that you should be willing to devote at least 5 hours a weekif you are serious about starting your own business.
Joining the course will make sure you stay motivated. As soon as you sign up, you will instantly become a member of an exclusive group of like minded entrepreneurs. Through the discussion forums, you can bounce your ideas off of other store owners and share your thoughts and experiences in a highly supportive environment.
Myth #6: Marketing An Online Store Requires A Large Budget
You absolutely do NOT need a large marketing budget at all. The big media conglomerates don’t control advertising anymore. In fact, there are many effective methods of marketing and advertising that are absolutely free.
In my course, I will walk you through many different ways to market your online business for no money at all. In addition, I will teach you how to achieve a high search ranking for your website in your targeted niche.
The beauty of running a store online is that you can easily track the effectiveness of all of your marketing campaigns. I will teach you how to set up a Google Analytics account to measure all aspects of your website so that you can easily fine tune and improve your conversion rate.
Finally, I will turn you into a pay per click marketing expert by teaching you the most effective way to use Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Google Shopping, Bing and Pinterest for your online store.
Myth #7: Getting To The Top Of The Search Engine Rankings Is Too Hard
When it comes to search engine optimization, most newbie webmasters are at loss when it comes to increasing their search engine exposure and getting backlinks for their site. In fact, there is a common misconception that large ecommerce companies have an unfair advantage when it comes to search because they have powerful websites with a huge staff of SEO gurus.
Myth #8: You Can Figure Everything Out On Your Own By Surfing The Web
While there’s a ton of information freely available on the Internet, trying to digest all of the different strategies, opinions and the ‘latest and greatest’ ways to start a profitable online business only leads to information overload.
The “Create A Profitable Online Store” course only teaches you what you need to know and leaves out the fluff. It’s simple, intuitive, easy to follow and just what you need to launch your store without making any silly mistakes.
More importantly, how many so-called experts out there actually run their own online store and practice what they preach? Why would you want to follow someone who doesn’t already walk the talk and have a highly successful online store to prove it?
Once you sign up for the course, I will be available to answer your questions should you ever get stuck. In addition, you can share your experiences with other students in the class through our online forums.
Myth #9: It’s Too Hard To Sell Without Relying On Ebay Or Etsy
While it’s very easy to get started selling your goods in marketplaces like Ebay or Etsy, it’s very difficult to make a decent profit. Not only do Ebay and Etsy take a good chunk out of your profits but it’s also difficult to make your storefront stand out among thousands of other shopowners. In addition, these services can and will raise prices and change their policies at a moment’s notice.
So instead of putting yourself at the mercy of the Ebay’s and Etsy’s of the world, you should be asking yourself why you are building up a shop that is controlled by someone else. Do you want to be in control of your own destiny? The only way to do this is start your own web property. So stop relying on the Etsys and the Ebays of the world. These sites are good for getting your feet wet but will prevent you from ever growing.
And most importantly, you don’t need these sites to sell your goods online!
Myth #10: You Are Too Young Or Too Old To Start A Business
After running my course for quite a while now, I’m continually surprised by how students of all ages are able to pick up and understand the material so quickly. A handful of my students are well over the age of 60 years old. And at the other end of the spectrum, I have students that are as young as 14 years old.
It just goes to show that if you have the desire to learn, then it doesn’t matter how old you are. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything about web design. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never started a business before. Most of the students that join my class don’t have any experience at all and it’s amazing to discover what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it.
Myth #11: You Have To Be A Computer Whiz To Manage A Website And Server
If you are completely new to creating websites, managing an online store might seem like a daunting task. And most people have this misconception that you either have to figure things out all by yourself or pay someone a hefty sum of money to help you out.
This is completely false. When it comes to creating an ecommerce store, there are many solutions out there that encompass all different skill levels. As part of the course, I will help you discover which solution you are most comfortable with depending on the level of exposure you want to the technical aspects of running a store.
If you want to learn more about how to run a server and how websites work, then great! If you just want to get your store up and running and focus on selling, then that’s fine as well.
For those of you who don’t want to deal with the tech, there are full blown ecommerce solutions available that pretty much handle everything for you for as little as $25/month.
Get Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou, Only Price $175
The “Create A Profitable Online Store Course” will walk you through the entire process of how to open a profitable online store.
Because the course covers every aspect of how to run a profitable online store, it is designed to cater to both brand new entrepreneurs and existing online store owners alike.
New Shopowners Will Learn…
- How To Find The Right Niche – Look over my shoulder as I show you exactly how I brainstorm products to sell and perform keyword research for potential niches. Learn all of the tools and metrics I use to evaluate a niche for profitability. By the time you decide to pull the trigger, you will be confident that your business idea will be a good one.
- How To Source Products To Sell – Learn how to import goods from overseas at low prices, where to find dropshippers and how to avoid the scammers and middlemen. I will provide you with the exact scripts that I use to contact vendors for the first time.
- How To Set Up Your Online Store Website – Choose the right shopping cart to fit your requirements. It doesn’t matter if you are on an extremely tight budget or if you are technically challenged. The step by step video tutorials will hold your hand throughout the entire process. As a web developer and programmer, I’ll also be there to help answer your technical questions and point you in the right direction.
- How To Sell On Amazon – Learn how to leverage one of the largest ecommerce marketplaces in the world. Even though you are creating your own branded website, you should also take advantage of pre-existing sales channels to maximize your profits. I will teach you how to make sales on Amazon as you build up your own online brand.
- How To Rank In The Search Engines – Discover how and where to obtain quality backlinks to your store. I will also show you how to optimize the pages on your site for maximum search visibility.
- How To Complete The Sale – Learn the exact techniques that I use to convince a customer to buy once they have landed on your website. I will show you how to use the advanced features of Google Analytics to find hot spots in your sales funnel and improve your conversion rate.
- How To Use Pay Per Click Services – Learn how to market your store and make sales right away with PPC services like Adwords and the comparison shopping engines. Without proper instruction, it’s very easy to burn money with these services.
- How To Generate Traffic To Your Store – Learn how to use social media, email marketing and other marketing tactics to obtain free traffic to your online store.
- How To Make Your Business Legal – Learn how to get through all of the paperwork and red tape required to run your business legally. The course will also go over how to save money on your taxes by teaching you what business expenses you can and can not deduct on your tax return.
For Existing Shopowners…
Currently, I have many students in the class who started their own online shops prior to signing up.
If your store is having problems with getting traffic, marketing, ranking in the search engines or converting customers, this course will help you improve your sales.
Many existing shopowners come in with the misconception that some of the early stage lessons in the course may not apply if you already have a store and this is partly true. After all, if you already have your niche and vendors for your shop, why would you need to learn more about it?
But in reality, a lot of the aspects of running a profitable online store are intertwined. For example, if you have chosen to target extremely competitive keywords, your search engine rankings will tend to be very poor even if you are a link building master.
If you are sourcing your products from middlemen, your profits will tend to be lower. If you’ve picked a niche that is crowded, you will need to do some extra work in order to convert customers at a high percentage.
For students with existing shops, I schedule a full video website critique to point out the areas of improvement for their existing site after they’ve had a chance to review the course materials. All reviews are recorded, include custom feedback about their shops and are available to be reviewed at any time.
For Entrepreneurs Outside Of The United States…
Currently, I have students in the class from all over the world including Canada, England, South America, Asia, Australia and even Saudi Arabia!
The beauty of the Internet is that the concepts of selling online are not affected by geographical boundaries. And outside of the module on “Making Your Business Legal”, all of the material will apply to everyone no matter where you live.
As long as you have a connection to the Internet, you can start an online store!
Why You Should Sign Up For The Course
When it comes to launching any business for the very first time, you’re going to encounter many roadblocks along the way. The Create A Profitable Online Store course will save you time and heartache by preventing you from making silly mistakes and set you on your path to profitability as fast as possible. By the end of the course, you will
- Make the right decisions by knowing how to properly research your niche to reduce your chances of failure
- Save on startup costs by knowing how to set up an online store for FREE
- Increase your profits by knowing the right way to source your products and pay the lowest price possible for your goods
- Increase your revenues by knowing how to drive large amounts of targeted traffic to your website without spending a lot of money
- Save time and money by knowing how to design a high converting online store website without hiring a programmer
Because the course is written in a straightforward manner with absolutely no fluff, you will be able to get up to speed quickly and painlessly even if you are a beginner. Even if you already run an online store, this course will help you take your business to the next level by providing you with new ideas on how to increase the reach of your store and new ways to increase revenue.
Here’s A Summary of What You’ll Get Access To On The Inside…
As soon as you sign up, you will automatically receive the comprehensive course materials in PDF format which are split up into 15 different modules each consisting of many lessons each. Each lesson details exactly what tasks you should carry out to move you closer to making an income with your online store. In addition to the course materials, the package also contains
- Lifetime access to over 300 in-depth video tutorials(over 100 hours and counting…)
- Lifetime access to weekly live office hours and online webinars
- Lifetime access to our exclusive member forums
- Lifetime access to interviews and webinars with industry experts
- Spreadsheets to help you find your niche
- Worksheets to apply what you’ve learned
- Checklists to make sure you don’t miss any details prior to launch
- Questionnaires to you help you choose a shopping cart
Receive Instant Access To A Comprehensive Library Of Step By Step Video Tutorials
All of the tasks and lessons in the course materials are reinforced with over 100 hours of recorded video. Each video lesson is presented as a screencast so you can basically look over my shoulder and follow exactly what I’m doing.
After running this course for many years now, I know that starting an online store can be a confusing process, especially if you are a first time entrepreneur.
That is why I’ve laid out each lesson in chronological order so you can make progress on your entrepreneurial journey in a logical fashion.
Every module is comprehensive and covers everything you need to know – from picking a profitable niche all the way through marketing and optimizing your store.
Also, you don’t have to worry about the course ever going stagnant. As the ecommerce industry changes, new videos are constantly added to keep you up to date with the latest ecommerce trends.
Access To Live Office Hours Where You Can Ask Questions In Real Time
Let’s face it. Every business is different and will have its own unique set of challenges. While the videos in the course do a great job of teaching you how to run a profitable online store, it’s impossible to cover every possible business scenario and there will always be certain aspects of your business that ONLY apply to you.
That is why it’s crucial to have access to a real live person to help you with your own unique set of challenges. As part of the course, you will be invited to our live office hours where you can ask your questions up front or live on the call.
Also during office hours, new lessons are presented on a regular basis to ensure that the course material never goes stale. As an example, the search engine optimization module has been updated many times to address the constantly changing nature of search engine algorithms.
Don’t worry if you cannot make the office hours live, they will all be recorded and available for later viewing. PLUS you’ll have instant access to all the previous recorded office hours as well.
Access To Our Private Members Forum
Finally, you’ll have immediate access to our private members forumwhere you can literally ask any question you wish on the subjects of eCommerce and online marketing.
Plus, you can see all the questions that other members have posted as well. We personally monitor the forums each day and provide answers to all questions.
All students have access to our private email address, so you can ask us any questions in private. Throughout the course, we will constantly be adapting the material based on your questions and offer extra lessons. After all, we want to tailor the course based on your specific circumstances.
Access To Live Webinars With Industry Experts
As part of the course, I’ve invited some of the most successful online entrepreneurs, world-class authors, CEOs, and marketing experts to give live lectures to the students in the class.
These are the people I turn to for help and they share their confidential street-tested strategies and inner psychology on marketing, sales and how to grow your ecommerce business.
See For Yourself: An Inside Look At My Ecommerce Course
If you’re in the market for a brand new car, then you would expect to be able to take it for a test drive first right? But for some reason, most online courses don’t ever let you take a peek under the hood prior to putting down your hard earned cash.
So in the short video below, I provide a complete walk through of all of the essential features of the class and highlight the main factors that set my online course apart from all of the other choices out there.
What Topics Will Be Covered?
The “Create A Profitable Online Store” course materials are divided into 15 main modules, each of which are composed of many lessons. Each lesson stands on its own and will provide you with clear instructions on how to proceed. Below is an overview of what is covered in each module.
Module 1: Find a Profitable Niche Market
Can’t figure out what to sell? We’ll teach you how to pick a profitable niche and evaluate the competition. By the end of module 1, you’ll be able to…
- Find a set of products that you want to sell
- Determine the size of your market
- Evaluate your niche for profitability
- Assess your competition and determine whether you even have a chance
- Learn about different types of online stores. Do you want to carry inventory? Do you want to dropship?
- And MUCH more…
Module 2: Discover Where To Source Your Products
Your profit margins are directly related to how cheaply you can source your goods. Therefore avoiding the fraudsters and finding legitimate places to source your products is crucial to the success of your online store. By the end of module 2, you’ll know
- How the entire retail chain really works
- How to buy wholesale from legitimate sources
- How to spot and avoid being taken to the cleaners by middlemen and “pretend” wholesalers.
- How to kick back and sell products while someone else does the order fulfillment for you
- How to buy wholesale from domestic vendors
- How to import your products from overseas
- How to have your own products built direct from Chinese factories at rock bottom prices
- How to deal with vendors when you are just starting out
- And MUCH more…
Module 3: Set Up Your Online Store
So what if you aren’t tech savvy? These days, there are many powerful and easy to use FREE eCommerce solutions available. Even if you are completely tech averse, if you’ve ever followed a long recipe, or built furniture from IKEA, you’ll be able to set up and run an online store. By the end of module 3, you’ll know…
- How to setup a fully functional shopping cart for FREE
- How to select the right shopping cart for your business
- How to find a good webhost
- How to make your online transactions secure on your website with SSL
- How to process credit cards online
- How to design a professional looking website without requiring an expert programmer.
- And MUCH more…
Module 4: How To Sell On Amazon
Amazon is the largest ecommerce marketplace in the United States and it’s important to leverage as many different selling channels as possible to maximize your profits. I will show you how to make immediate sales on Amazon while you create your own custom branded website at the same time. By the end of module 4, you’ll know…
- How to optimize your product listings on Amazon to maximize your exposure
- How to create a high converting Amazon listing
- How to attract reviews for your products
- How to use Amazon to validate your niche before you invest a lot of money on product.
- And MUCH more…
Module 5: How To Create Sales Funnels
The average conversion rate for an ecommerce store is 2% which means that you are losing out on 98% of your business if you don’t have a way to bring customers back to your shop. By the end of module 5, you’ll know…
- How to create effective sales funnels to make your customer buy
- How to consistently bring customers back to your product listings
- How to get existing customers to buy more
- How to make the most of your traffic
- And MUCH more…
Module 6: Make Your Business Legal
No one likes red tape. And I’ll be honest. Setting up a small business does involve quite a bit of paperwork. This module will remove the mystery and the misery of getting through the paperwork required to run your business legally. This module will also save you money on your taxes by teaching you how to deduct business expenses on your tax return. By the end you’ll know…
- How to decide on the right corporate structure for your business
- What a sole proprietorship is
- What the difference is between an S Corp and a C Corp
- What an LLC is
- Whether you need business insurance
- How to trademark your small business
- About all of the necessary small business requirements
- How to obtain a FEIN
- How to get a DBA
- How to obtain a sellers permit
- How to obtain a business license
- How to save on taxes with your business
- How to deduct your vehicle, your office and much more
- How to hire your first employee
- How to keep track of expense and do the accounting for your business
Module 7: Market Your Online Store For Free
Starting an online store is pointless if you can’t drive customers to your website and actually sell product. This module will focus on how to effectively market your online store for free or at a minimal cost. By the end, you’ll know…
- How to generate multiple streams of high quality traffic to your online store
- How to generate traffic using free marketing techniques
- How to market your store via word of mouth
- How to market your store to existing customers
- How to upsell and cross sell your products to maximize profits
- And MUCH more…
Module 8: Email Marketing
Email is responsible for generating over 20% of my revenues and it’s a great way consistently bring customers back to your store. By the end, you’ll know…
- How to implement 5 email autoresponders that will generate sales on autopilot
- How to write effective copy to close the sale
- How to build your email list
- How to use email to create a high converting sales funnel
- And MUCH more…
Module 9: Google Adwords And Google Shopping
Google ads are a great way to drive targeted traffic to your website. Because a search visitor is actively searching for products to buy, the conversion rate is incredibly high. By the end, you’ll know…
- How to launch profitable Google Shopping ads
- How to optimize your Google Adwords campaigns
- How to leverage retargeting to bring customers back to your site
- Undocumented strategies to boost your ad visibility and SEO
- And MUCH more…
Module 10: Facebook Advertising
By leveraging Facebook advertising, you can reach over a billion people. But it’s very easy to lose money if you don’t know what you are doing.. By the end of this module, you’ll know…
- How to launch a profitable Facebook advertising campaign
- How to leverage Facebook dynamic ads retargeting
- How to quickly optimize your campaigns to stop wasting money on non-converting ads
- How to develop sales funnels around your Facebook ads
- And MUCH more…
Module 11: Optimize Your Store For The Search Engines
One of the best and least expensive ways to obtain customers is through the search engines. But if you can’t crack the front page of search for your keywords, then it’s pointless. This module will teach you how to achieve the top position in search for your product lines. By the end you’ll know…
- How to optimize your website for the search engines
- How search engines work and how they rank websites
- How and where to obtain quality backlinks
- How to take advantage of free SEO resources
- How to boost your search rankings with a tried and true strategy
- How to take advantage of blog networks and guest posting
- And MUCH more
Module 12: Price Your Products For Maximum Profit
Pricing is one the most critical areas of running your online store. Done incorrectly, you could be throwing away tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars in potential profit. Setting the right prices is all about human psychology. It’s about managing the perception of your business and your products in order to extract top dollar for your goods. By the end of this module, you’ll know…
- How to command premium prices for your products
- How to come up with your unique selling proposition
- How to demand top dollar for your goods
- How to find the optimal price to charge for your products
- How to test different pricing strategies
- How to know when your prices are too low
- Psychological mind games you can play with pricing that will increase your margins
- How to deal with competitors that undercut you in price
- And MUCH more…
Module 13: Advanced Website Optimization
Opening an online store isn’t just about throwing up a website with a listing of goods. There’s both an art and a science to getting your customers to buy and to provide them with an environment that facilitates buying. This module covers how to take your website from good to great using special profit maximizing techniques. By the end, you’ll know…
- The fundamentals of effective website design
- How to use calls to action to influence customers to buy
- How to create the right mood for your website so customers get their wallets out
- How to effectively use photos and the right fonts to draw attention to high margin products
- How to use Google Analytics in conjunction with Google Adwords to optimize the conversion rate for your store
- How to improve the search engine for your store so customers can quickly find what they are looking for
- How to use coupon codes the right way without driving customers away
- How to recover lost sales and boost your profits
- How to improve the customer experience by speeding up your website
- How to optimize the images on your website for maximum impact
- How to establish an effective picture flow for your store so you don’t waste time fumbling around with your product photos
- How to avoid common mistakes that online shop owners make
- The necessary pages to include on your store to reduce customer anxiety and close the sale
- How to automate backups in case of disaster
- How to deal with hackers who might break into your store
- And MUCH more…
Module 14: Customer Service And Managing Your Online Reputation
With social media and services like Twitter and Facebook, all it takes is one tweet, blog post or facebook entry and your store reputation could be permanently damaged. Managing the customer service for your store is more crucial than ever. Module 10 will teach you how to use word of mouth to your advantage. By the end, you’ll know…
- How to interpret what a customer wants within the first 30 seconds
- How to avoid inadvertently pissing off customers
- How to handle potential customer service disasters
- How to reduce the likelihood of returns
- How to reduce unnecessary support phone calls
- How to handle customer support with little or no staff
- How to deal with credit card chargebacks
- And MUCH more…
PLUS: Bonus Lessons
- Learn how to mitigate risk when starting your online store
- Learn how to run a business while working a full time job
- Learn how to test the market before you launch your store
- Learn how to pick the right type of product to sell
- Have a checklist for everything you should include on your website
What Would You Pay To Gain Access To This Step-by-Step Course On How To Build A Successful Online Store?
You’re probably wondering how much it would cost to have access to such a powerful step-by-step guide, hours of detailed videos and live instruction. And granted, similar courses and seminars normally cost an arm and a leg.
If you were to attend a weekend eCommerce seminar, it might cost you $1600 for just a few days of instruction. If you were to receive private business coaching from an instructor, it might cost you $500 an hour.
Because this course contains a comprehensive tutorial of every aspect of what it takes to open and run a profitable online store, there are literally hundreds of hours worth of knowledge contained within each module. If I were to charge you by the hour for every hour of content in the course, then the cost would be ridiculously high.
The truth is that I want to make this course available to as many people as possible and help you create your own online store in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Seriously, opening an online store has made such a meaningful and powerful difference in my life that I want other people to have the same feeling of success and independence.
So here’s the deal…
For the most committed students who want live instruction as well as comprehensive course materials, I’m offering the full course deluxe package for only $1597.
At only $1597, this is less than the cost of two hours of private consulting and you’ll make the money back in a hurry once you successfully launch your online store. And the beauty is that you can take the course over and over again and review the material as much as you would like at your own pace.
The Full Course deluxe Package
- Lifetime membership to the course
- The course materials in PDF format which includes 15 modules and over 300 lessons
- Over 100 hours of recorded video instruction that guide you through the entire process
- Live webinars and telecasts where I will present the course materials and answer your questions in real time
- 24/7 access to all archived webinars so you can review the materials at your own pace
- Exclusive access to our member forums
- Lifetime access to interviews and webinars with industry experts
- Spreadsheets to determine your profit potential
- Worksheets to apply what you’ve learned
- Checklists to make sure you don’t miss any details prior to launch
- Questionnaires to you help you make the hard decisions
- The complete money-back guarantee
Tag: Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou Review. Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou download. Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou discount.
Purchase the Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Create A Profitable Online Store – Steve Chou course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.