Purchase Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets
Transform messy data into robust, usable datasets and gain crucial insights by mastering Google Sheets’ most powerful tool, Pivot Tables.
There’s a joke in the data community that goes:
“You’ll spend 90% of your time cleaning data, and the other 10% of your time complaining about cleaning your data.”
Do you deal with badly formatted data that takes you hours to tidy up, preventing you from making progress on your “real” work?
Do you ever find yourself repeating a process manually, like extracting a zip code from an address?
Ever wondered what the heck a Pivot Table is, and why you should care about them?
This course is designed to help you work with messy, real-world datasets, and it’s a fit for beginner-to-intermediate level Google Sheets users.
Through four hours of video tutorials, you’ll learn techniques and best practices for cleaning data and preparing it for analysis and reporting — saving you hours of tedious, repetitive work, and helping you get accurate results for your company.
What is Data Cleaning?
Data cleaning is the process of identifying and correcting errors, fixing incomplete data or dealing with irrelevant data in your data sets.
The goal of data cleaning is to create a consistent, clean data set, which gives you the confidence that any subsequent analysis and conclusions you draw will be accurate and thorough.
Why should you care?
Data cleaning is a crucial first step in the data analysis pipeline, yet one that people often overlook.
If you start with “bad” data — if your data contains duplicate records for example — you’re inevitably going to end up with “bad” conclusions. You might end up double counting revenue, for example, which could have disastrous consequences for your business down the line.
This training course runs through professional techniques and best practices, using formulas and pivot tables, to clean your data, in a Google Sheets setting. Once you’ve grasped these concepts, you (and your boss!) will feel confident that your conclusions are based on sound data.
What this course covers
- Best practices for working with data in Google Sheets.
- All the formulas required for data cleaning.
- Tips and tricks, such as shortcut keys, to make your workflow more efficient.
- Professional techniques for turning messy real-world data into clean, orderly data sets for your analysis.
- Pivot Tables! This course covers Pivot Tables from top-to-bottom. Even if you’ve never seen a Pivot Table before, you’ll soon create cutting-edge ones, using advanced techniques like calculated fields and data extraction with special formulas. I don’t think you’ll find a more comprehensive course on Google Sheets Pivot Tables anywhere else on the web.
- Two in-depth case studies that show all these techniques being used together, in the wider context of a real-world problem.
What this course does not cover:
- How to analyze your datasets or how to build dashboard reports (see my dashboard course if that’s what you want to learn).
- How to use the scripting language, Apps Script, to work with data.
- How to create data visualizations or charts from your data.
What you get with this course:
- Over 4 hours of video tutorials that walk you step-by-step through techniques for cleaning data and using pivot tables.
- Access to all the raw data files used in the examples, copies of the formulas and links to online documentation and other great resources.
- Membership to our dedicated Facebook group, where you can post questions and get answers, share insights and interact with other students.
- All the videos are online and you’ll have 24/7 access for life.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who works with data in Google Sheets — maybe you’re a data analyst, a marketer, an educator, a scientist or someone in between.
- Anyones curious to learn more about working with data and Pivot Tables.
- Anyone who wants to learn best practices and how to be efficient with data.
- Anyone who wants to add new skills that will help you advance your career.
What are the prerequisites?
- A Google account.
- Access to Google Sheets.
- Basic familiarity with Google Sheets and spreadsheets.
- No assumptions are made about prior knowledge of functions or pivot tables — all the topics are covered comprehensively from scratch, at a comfortable pace.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the Course (2:20)
- Lesson 2: About the Instructor (3:25)
- Lesson 3: How this Course is structured (1:50)
- Join the Facebook group
- Lesson 4: Introduction to Data Cleaning and Best Practices (5:12)
- Lesson 5: Data Types (8:01)
- Lesson 6: Handy Shortcuts for Data Tables (3:58)
- Lesson 7: Find and Replace (7:19)
- Lesson 8: Trim, Clean and Dealing with Spaces (1:58)
- Lesson 9: Lower, Upper and Proper functions to deal with Case (2:35)
- Lesson 10: Searching within data strings (5:08)
- Lesson 11: Extracting data with Left, Right and Mid functions (11:26)
- Lesson 12: Changing data with Substitute and Replace formulas (8:53)
- Lesson 13: Splitting Data with Text to Columns (3:23)
- Lesson 14: Bringing Data Together (4:42)
- Lesson 15: Sorting and Filtering Data (8:59)
- Lesson 16: Dealing with Null Values (9:09)
- Lesson 17: Duplicates (7:07)
- Lesson 18: Duplicates Formula Method (15:40)
- Lesson 19: Using the IF function and logic to clean data (14:27)
- Lesson 20: Using VLOOKUP to clean data (7:55)
- Lesson 21: Spelling Tools and Transposing Data (5:32)
- Lesson 22: Introduction to Pivot Tables (5:41)
- Lesson 23: Pivot Table Fundamentals (11:09)
- Lesson 24: Pivot Table Fundamentals II (7:29)
- Lesson 25: Preparing Data for Pivot Tables (10:09)
- Lesson 26: Advanced Pivot Table Features (Filters, Dates and Calculated Fields) (10:12)
- Lesson 27: Show As Percentage (5:38)t
- Lesson 28: Pivot Table Options (5:32)
- Lesson 29: Other uses for Pivot Tables (8:58)
- Lesson 30: Getting data out of Pivot Tables the right way (7:57)
Tag: “Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins” Review. “Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins” download. “Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins” discount.
Purchase the Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Data Cleaning and Pivot Tables in Google Sheets – Ben Collins course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.