All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
When purchasing Ethics and Risk Management in Behavioral Health: What Every Clinician Needs to Know About Mental Health and the Law course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Watch Attorney Robert Landau and Dr. Frederic Reamer as they collaborate to deliver an interactive, dynamic presentation on ever-changing ethics and risk-management challenges in behavioral health.
Keeping up-to-date is essential to protect your clients and yourself. During this workshop you will gain an understanding of ethics and risk-management challenges related to:
- Confidentiality exceptions
- Privileged communication
- Informed consent
- Boundary issues
- Recent changes to federal regulations governing confidentiality of substance use disorder patient records
- And other complex topics
Landau and Dr. Reamer will highlight ethics and risk-management challenges related to your use of technology to deliver services remotely, communicate with clients, and store records.
This is a workshop you do not want to miss…as both presenters will offer practical advice from both the legal and behavioral health points of view to help you stay on top of issues that arise in everyday clinical situations.
- Evaluate ethical challenges and risks in behavioral health.
- Utilize risk management tips to prevent licensing board complaints and lawsuits.
- Determine ethical dilemmas clinicians face surrounding use of technology to serve clients remotely, communicate with clients, and store information.
- Apply an ethical decision-making framework to recognize, analyze, resolve or prevent ethical dilemmas in your clinical practice.
- Employ state-of-the-art documentation guidelines and protocols.
- Determine ethical/legal standards of care as the pertain to clinical practice.
- Understand the legal system
- Legal exposure
- Establish the treatment relationship
- Record-keeping practices
- The ethics of duty to warn/protect
- Local and national resources
- Multiculural awareness & diversity
ETHICS AND RISK MANAGEMENT: THE LEGAL PERSPECTIVE
- Insurance coverage: The essentials
- Importance of documentation:
- It really matters!
- Tips to avoid and defend lawsuits and licensing board complaints: Practical advice
- Key risk areas: What to look out for
- Importance of peer, ethics, and legal consultation
- Responding to subpoenas: Do’s and don’ts
- Working with attorneys
ETHICS AND RISK-MANAGEMENT: THE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PERSPECTIVE
- Trends in malpractice claims and ethics complaints: Ethical mistakes, ethical decisions, misconduct
- Ethical challenges and risks: Essential knowledge
- Confidentiality, privacy, privileged communication
- Informed consent
- Boundary issues, dual relationships, and conflicts of interest
- Digital, online, and remote services and relationships
- High-risk treatment and services
- Termination of services
- Impaired professionals
- Ethics consultation and ethics committees
- Handling difficult ethical judgments and decisions: Protecting clients and practitioners
Are you interested in? Ethics and Risk Management in Behavioral Health: What Every Clinician Needs to Know About Mental Health and the Law Download, ethics and risk management, ethics and risk management in telehealth, ethics and risk assessment, ethics and risk management in telehealth standards for social work, ethics and risks
Purchasing Ethics and Risk Management in Behavioral Health: What Every Clinician Needs to Know About Mental Health and the Lawcourse now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect