All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
When purchasing EXOS Presents: The Applied Neuroscience of Peak Performance course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Join Dr. Sugarman as he takes you on a unique journey through the body and brain connection, and the effect this relationship has on peak performance. Across four presentations you will learn the untold history of the brain and how movement became thought. Dr. Sugarman will then discuss what happens before we become conscious and how this effects our feelings, thoughts, and actions. Dr. Sugarman will continue by sharing practical behavioral upgrading toolkits that focus on using conscious techniques to optimize the health of our non-conscious brain. Finally, Dr. Sugarman will share strategies relative to mindset, nutrition, movement, and recovery that can be used to develop and maintain brain and body health. Collectively, this course provides an integrated blueprint for peak performance optimization in sport and life.
Dr. Roy Sugarman is the Director of Applied Neuroscience at EXOS. In this capacity he has served as a mindset coach with the USA Men’s National Soccer Team, and various Olympic and club level athletes in multiple sporting settings. Dr. Roy Sugarman is the author of two acclaimed books, firstly, “Saving Your Life One Day at a Time”, and “Motivation for Coaches and Personal Trainers”. He is a contributor to various other works, including “Every Day is Game Day” by Mark Verstegen. Dr. Sugarman is a highly respected rehabilitation expert in traumatic brain injury, mood and anxiety disorders in children and adults, and serves as a Clinical Lecturer in Psychiatry at UNSW. With numerous publications in the fields of social withdrawal, the evolution of executive functions, and the meaning of psychology, Dr Sugarman has developed an internationally recognized approach to achieving peak performance in both the body and brain.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
1. Describe how movement became thought and led to human’s becoming conscious
2. Describe the timeline of information processing from non-conscious to conscious
3. Distinguish between the cognitive processes that drive emotion, feeling, and thinking
4. Describe how the non-conscious brain affects conscious processes and perceptions
5. Describe different levels of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation using self-determination theory
6. Describe and apply behavioral upgrade toolkits (ex. Visualization and Change talk)
7. Describe strategies to optimize body and brain health across mindset, nutrition, movement, and recovery
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|The Applied Neuroscience of Peak Performance
Featuring Dr. Roy Sugarman (Director of Applied Neuroscience, EXOS)
Are you interested in? EXOS Presents: The Applied Neuroscience of Peak Performance Download, applied neuroscience jobs, applied neuroscience inc, applied neuroscience certificate, applied neuroscience society of Australasia, applied neuroscience institute
Purchasing EXOS Presents: The Applied Neuroscience of Peak Performance course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect