Purchase Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Are you missing vital clues during physical assessments?
What separates nursing from other specialties is our ability to assess for signs and symptoms of disease. But physical assessment exams can be disjointed, confusing, and overwhelming.
In this self-paced online course, top experts will guide you step-by-step through the physical assessment and underlying pathophysiology. You’ll walk away with an orderly way to do physical assessments so you don’t lose the flow or forget steps. It’s quick, it’s neat, it’s concise, and it’s very complete.
“The incorporation of real-life heart and lung sounds make this presentation come alive.”
- Listen to normal and abnormal heart and lung sounds and step through the origin and significance of each sound
- Learn methods to properly document your assessments and findings
- Discover nitty-gritty tricks to simplify your nursing diagnostic skills
- Revitalize your clinical competence and master challenging disease facts
Expectations are high, and every detail matters. Take the fear out of assessments with this information-packed course — work at your own pace to boost your skills, gain confidence, and make good assessments
Here’s what you’ll learn in this comprehensive online course:
Mastering Physical Assessment Skills: Identify Cardiac, Respiratory and Neurological Disorders with Diane S. Wrigley, BS, PA-C
Learn to identify the different variants in the cardiac, respiratory and neurological assessments. National speaker and expert, Diane Wrigley, BS, PA-C, has developed a CD that accurately plays both abnormal and normal heart and lung sounds. Diane will teach you the origin and significance of these sounds utilizing the auditory portion of the CD. Differential diagnoses are considered and a systematic six-part neurological assessment is reviewed and demonstrated for you.
Case studies will be presented for discussion to help reinforce the physical assessment skills and listening techniques. Diane will also illustrate the proper methods to document your assessments and findings. You will feel confident leaving this seminar with information you can utilize for your future patient assessments.
- Strategies to detect and identify abnormal heart and lung sounds
- Case Studies and audio playback to enhance learning
- Crackles, wheezes, rubs, gallops, clicks and snaps
- Full disclosure and how this leads to proper differential diagnoses
- Characteristics and causes of heart murmurs
- Complete 6-part neuro exam made simple — exam will be demonstrated
- Discussion and work-up for mental status changes
Pathophysiology: Clinical Application at the Bedside with Rosale Lobo, PhD(c), MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC
Sarah ran into the break room obviously upset. “I’m frazzled,” Sarah said. “When a patient presents with a less common condition or disease, it seems impossible to try to keep the pathophysiology, interventions and related treatments all straight. I want to give the best to my patients, but struggle to keep on top of everything.“
In your clinical position, you are generally competent; however, there are times when an assignment comes your way that gets your stomach turning. Oh dear, what does it mean when someone has had a Whipple procedure? Or does a patient with a parathyroid disease need more or less calcium; what are the signs of hypocalcaemia? What are the signs and symptoms of myasthenia gravis? And what about the questions from patients’ loved ones… How is it best to educate lay people about diseases when the internet plays such a huge role in information sharing?
Relax and enjoy a day of pathophysiology with Rosale Lobo, PhD(c), MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC. Rosale has a wonderful way of making this information interesting, fun and practice-changing! Learning will happen through an interactive approach that uses case studies, open discussions, media and anecdotal experiences to bring lessons to life. You are guaranteed to experience revitalization of your clinical competence and mastery of some very challenging disease facts.
- Nitty gritty facts about common (and some less common) diseases
- Useful checklists to make assessments quick and easy
- Key points to document for clarity of communication
- Pertinent points that add to your clinical confidence
- Acronyms that take the guess work out of pathophysiology recall
Tag: Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo Review. Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo download. Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo discount.
Purchase the Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Impact Patient Care: Key Physical Assessment Strategies and the Underlying Pathophysiology – Diane S Wrigley & Rosale Lobo course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.