About This Video
Master the skill of referring to functions, classes, and dealing with loops and arrays productively
Work around DOM and CSS elements to keep the balance between app efficacy and animation
By the end of this course, you’ll be confident in dynamically improving the performance of your app.
Minifying and Caching Your Site
- Course Overview (2:02)
- Caching Your Scripts (11:12)
- Creating a Cache Buster (4:57)t
- Minifying Your Output (9:02)
Covering the Foundations
- Always Declare Your Variables (3:17)
- Creating Location References (9:01)
- Condensing var Definitions (5:00)
- Comparing Explicitly When Appropriate (2:53)
- Using String Accumulator-style (3:26)
- Building Strings with Arrays (3:12)
Going Beyond the Basics
- Avoiding eval for Object References (4:04)
- Talking to Functions (2:13)
- Avoiding eval (4:48)
- Reducing the Use of Anonymous Functions (3:23)
- OOP – Defining Class Methods and Properties (3:55)
Looping, Arrays, and Conditions
- Picking the Right Loop for the Task (2:29)
- Simplifying Your Loops – Round 1 (5:11)
- Reducing the Loop Footprint (9:30)
- Loops, Arrays, and Memory Leaks (5:21)
- Preallocating Size to an Array (9:15)
- Avoiding the Unnecessary (8:43)
- Putting Code Where It Should Be video4_7 (8:30)
Optimizing Events and Time
- Clearing Circular References (10:49)
- Using Less Events to Do More (8:09)
- Trading Smoothness for Speed (7:11)
- Clearing Memory Leaks by Always Clearing Intervals (3:04)
- How to Avoid Running Multiple Intervals (12:53)
The DOM and CSS
- Reducing DOM Calls (13:24)
- Reducing Document Reflows (7:00)
- Making It Animate Smoothly (11:30)
- Changing Classes and Not Styles (7:11)
- Adding Scripts as You Need Them Dynamically (4:07)
Data and Leaks
- Cutting Traveling with HTML5 Validation (4:44)
- Moving Data Processing to the Client Side (9:41)
- What Data Types to Use? (1:24)
- Caching Data (1:44)
- The Issue with Working Directly with HTML Collections (4:44)
- Converting Collection Objects into Arrays (3:22)
- FPS and High Resolution Time – HRT (16:52)
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.