All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Learn easy, effective taping applications specific to post-operative rehabilitation:
- Rotator cuff repair
- Total knee replacement
- ACL reconstruction
- Back surgery
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Wrist Fracture
- Hip replacement
Watch as Dr. Shante Cofield, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS, CF-L1 demonstrates fast and easy ways to apply kinesiology tape to meet your patient’s post-operative goals – reduce swelling, increase movement, reduce discomfort, and reduce scaring- techniques that you can implement immediately to get to the best outcomes for your patients facing post-operative rehabilitation.
- Demonstrate taping techniques specific to post-operative rehabilitation.
Step-by-Step Taping Applications and Techniques Specific to the Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-Operative/Trauma Edema & Bruising
- Supporting joints and muscles
- Decreasing swelling
- Assisting with lymphatic drainage
- Increasing range of motion
- Assisting muscle function
- Increasing mobility and stability
- Improving movement and motor control
- Enhancing coordination
- Reduce Scarring and Improve Scar Mobility
- Techniques Specific to:
- Acute post-operative care
- Closed incisions
Coding and Documentation for Reimbursement
Tag: Kinesiology Taping for Post-Operative Rehabilitation: Step-by-Step Applications – Shante Cofield Review. Kinesiology Taping for Post-Operative Rehabilitation: Step-by-Step Applications – Shante Cofield download. Kinesiology Taping for Post-Operative Rehabilitation: Step-by-Step Applications – Shante Cofield discount
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect