Purchase Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
One of the most important tasks we undertake in Linux is processing text in files. This course explores two powerful tools we have to do this: grep and sed. Grep and sed find and manipulate text in files usingregular expressions, which use special characters for searching and replacing text.
In the course, we’ll introduce regular expression syntax in the context of learning grep, then apply what we’ve learned as we work with sed. Topics include:
- finding text with grep
- regular expression syntax
- meta characters
- validating emails and phone numbers
- intro to sed
- replacing text in files
- line number addressing
- outputting only found lines
- printing line numbers
- adding text before and after lines
- simple sed scripts
The course is in two units, and runs just over an hour in length.
What are the requirements?
- Any Linux Based Operating System
- Knowledge of any Command Line is Helpful, but Not Necessary
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 13 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Use Grep Efficiently
- Understand Switches Properly
- Use Regular Expressions
What is the target audience?
- Any Fresher Who Wants to Learn Basic Linux Shell Commands
- Any Fresher Who Wants to Learn Basic Regex
- Expert who Needs to Brush up Regex Skills
Intro to Grep
- Introduction to the Course (3:06)
- Learn Switches: -i, -v, -c (4:53)
- More on Switches: -I, -L, -n, -h (4:00)
- Other Command Line Switches (4:18)
- Piping Other Commands to Grep (4:12)
- Meta Characters in Regular Expressions (9:20)
- Example of Validating E-mail Addresses (7:05)
- Example of Validating US Phone Numbers (9:02)
Intro to Sed
- SED Introduction (4:36)
- Suppressing Output with -n, And Back Expressions (7:20)
- Address Notation (7:13)
- Printing Line Numbers with the = Command (3:14)
- Other Commands ans Scripting Sed (6:11)
Get Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners – Anonymous , Only Price $37
Tag: Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners Review. Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners download. Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners discount.
Purchase the Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Learn GREP and SED on Linux for Beginners course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.