All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Learning Focusing – Ann Weiser Cornell
Is your day packed to the brim with things to do because the minute you take a break all the shame, self-blame, guilt, sadness, anger, etc. you’ve been holding at bay comes home to roost?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a set of simple, reliable skills you could use to be with yourself in a new way?
Imagine having the space to regularly pause and just notice how you feel instead of stuffing your feelings down.
Imagine being able to observe the whirlwind of wild thoughts flying around in your head instead of getting caught up in their tailspin and feeling wiped out by the end of the day.
Imagine yourself gently meeting everything happening inside with a sense of curiosity or calm wondering about what your experiences might be trying to show you.
Focusing can help you stop the repetitive cycles and start to cultivate more calm in your life. It’s easier than you might think.
What you’ll gain from this audio set:
- A clear, simple practice to help you tune into what’s happening below the thought-line where real change happens.
- A calm, centered presence and the skills you need to keep turning toward your repetitive internal cycles so you can transform them at their source
- A process that helps you listen in a Focusing way so that your stuck emotions and thoughts start to loosen their grip with less effort on your part.
- You’re new to Focusing and just want to dip your toes in
- You’re stuck and want to learn how to find your own truth when it matters most
- You want to calm the cycle of repetitive inner thoughts
- You’ve tried other methods for creating change in your life and they haven’t worked
- You’re busy and don’t want to take a full online course
- You want simple, straightforward help when you’re struggling to get through the day
- Focusing is familiar, yet you’re having a hard time staying with the process when you feel too much or too little
- Bite size chunks of learning make this audio set incredibly easy to digest
- It’s portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go
- Includes guided exercises to help you drop in when you need extra support
|1. What is Focusing?
2. Examples of Using Focusing
3. How to Invite a Felt Sense
4. Describing & Acknowledging
5-9. Exercise: Getting a Felt Sense
10-15. Exercise: Getting a Felt Sense of a Life Issue
16-19. How to Have the Rest of the Conversation
20-29. Exercise: The Whole Focusing Process
2-4. When You Feel “Too Much”
5-14. Exercise: Focusing when You Feel “Too Much”
15. Encountering Inner Criticism
16-17. When You Feel “Too Little”
18-23. Exercise: Focusing When You Feel “Too Little”
24. Doubts & Distractions
The Dutch translation of this CD set, CD Focussen leren, deel 1 en 2, is available for purchase here.
Available as MP3s only.
Total Length: 2 hours 13 minutes
File Size: 151.4 M
Purchasing Learning Focusing – Ann Weiser Cornell course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Are you interested in? Learning Focusing – Ann Weiser Cornell Download, learning focusing, focusing on teaching and learning, domain 3 focusing on teaching and learning, focusing and learning, focusing on teaching and learning deped.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect