Purchase Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
When purchasing Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Think of the last time you were forced to make a split-second decision that was a matter of life and death.
Chances are…it happens all the time at work.
You NEED to be able to rapidly assess and implement appropriate interventions to give your patients the best opportunities for recovery.
Let my years of in-the-field experience as a critical care nurse specialist at Cook County Hospital lead the way.
With my updated, online course Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know, you will learn ways to quickly and confidently respond to any problem a patient might face, like:
- “I’m having chest pain.”
- “I can’t breathe!”
- “I don’t feel right…”
- “Oh, my aching belly!”
- “My head hurts…”
- The Crashing Patient
Get easy-to-remember questions and acronyms (like A.M.P.L.E.) to enhance your confidence during any patient emergency.
Plus, earn up to 13.5 CE hours – including 3.0 pharmacology hours – from the comfort of your own home!
Sharpen your critical care skills with this self-paced, video training course and walk away ready to identify and manage your next patient emergency without hesitation by your very next shift!
Learn to spot red flags in each body system and understand the source of your patients’ concern without extraneous and unnecessary tests.
In less than a minute, you’ll be the first to notice the subtle changes and important clues that will save your patient’s life!
This all-inclusive online course will transform your care and advance your career.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you sign-up today:
- Critical Thinking During a Crisis
- Vital Signs & ABCDs
- Methods for Establishing and Maintaining Airway
- Breathing: More Than a Rate Issue
- Circulation & Perfusion
- Differential Diagnosis – 4 Methods of Determining Cause
- Rapid Assessment Techniques
- Critical Questions to Ask Your Patient
- Identifying High-Risk Populations
- Pre-Morbid Conditions
- Age Considerations
Respiratory Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I can’t breathe”
- Assessment & Critical Interventions for:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Edema
- Acute Asthma Attack
- Spontaneous Pneumothorax
- Allergic Reactions
- The Patient Who Needs Assistance O2, CPAP, BiPAP
- Indications for Intubation
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Chest Tube Management
- Ventilator Settings Every Nurse Must Know
- Easy ABG Analysis…Really!
Cardiovascular Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I’m having chest pain”
- Recognizing Arrhythmias – Stable, Unstable and Lethal
- 12-Lead EKG: Just the Down and Dirty
- Utilizing a Systematic Approach
- Patterns of Ischemia, Injury & Infarct
- Acute Myocardial Infarction: STEMI/NSTEMI
- Key Assessments & Interventions tPA Guidelines
- Cath Lab Intervention
- Laboratory Parameters
- Recognizing Subtle Changes
- Heart Failure
- Recent Advances in Care
- Medication Management
- Managing Intake and Output Vascular Abnormalities
Endocrine Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I don’t feel right”
- The Differences of DKA and HHNK
- Early Recognition of Hypoglycemia
- Thyroid Storm: Physical and Psychiatric Symptoms
- Managing Adrenal Crisis
- Critical Lab Findings
Gastrointestinal Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “My aching belly”
- Warning Signs of Acute Pancreatitis
- Upper vs. Lower GI Bleeding
- Perforated Bowel
- Early Signs of Small Bowel Obstruction – Illeus
- Interpreting the Lab Tests
Neurological Prevention, Presentation and Action for: “My head hurts!”
- Elevated Intracranial Pressure
- Clues When you Don’t have a Monitor
- Ischemic vs. Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Inclusion/Exclusion for tPA
- Essential Assessments post-tPA
- Management Strategies for Seizures
- The Patient in Withdrawal
- Known vs. Suspected ETOH/Drug Abuse
- Interventions for Delirium Tremors
- Critical Labs
Renal Prevention, Presentation and Action for: “I can’t make urine”
- Acute vs. Chronic Kidney Disease
- Recognizing Acute Kidney Injury
- Key Assessments
- Interpreting the Lab Data
Pain, Agitation & Delirium
- Analgesics: Too Much or Too Little
- Managing the Bedside Procedure
- Type of Sedating Medications
- Ensuring Appropriate Monitoring
- Delirium: So Many Causes, So Many Options…
- Key Assessments & Interventions
Managing the Decompensating Patient: No Pulse, No Blood Pressure, No Respirations… Now What?
- Identifying Cardiac Causes
- Street Drugs & Poisoning
- Critical Assessments & Interventions
- MUST KNOW Reversal Agents
Are you interested in? Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois Download, managing patient care, managing patient expectations, managing patients in dialysis and with kidney transplant infected with covid-19, managing patients’ anxiety about planned medical interventions, managing patient care quizlet.
Purchasing Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Purchase the Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Managing Patient Emergencies: Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Paul Langlois course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.