Purchase Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Write a high-converting sales letter in as little as a day
I’m about to show you a much faster way to write sales letters for your products and services… so you’ll never have to agonize over a “blank page” again.
The best part? I’ll even give you the exact framework I use so all you have to do is “add in” your own copy and start making sales in no time.
If you want a simple method for writing sales letters that sell… without spending weeks or even months agonizing over your copy… and without having to worry whether or not your copy will “work” or not… then then this is going to be the most important message you read all day.
My name is Chris Orzechowski. I’m known as an e-commerce email marketing strategist and copywriter.
I am NOT a sales letter writer by trade.
But every now and again, one of my clients will ask if I could help them with their sales letters, too.
A while back, I realized that I didn’t exactly LOVE writing sales letters.
After all… who the hell wants to sit down and type out a 96+ page long-form sales letter? Do people actually enjoy that process?
I know I didn’t.
In fact, I think I’d much rather seppuku myself than sit down and write one of those long-form, “Agora-style” sales letters.
No thank you!
Get Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski, Only Price $47
Here’s The Problem With Sales Letters
I’m an entrepreneur.
And the clients I work with are entrepreneurs.
The people I work with don’t have time to write these long-ass sales letters that just go on and on and on.
They want to sell.
And they wanna sell FAST.
They want to bang out some copy, put it up on a page, send some traffic and actually make sales.
I don’t know about you…
But I just don’t have the time or patience to rewrite a letter 17 times until it’s perfect… or spend a few months painstakingly writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting until my fingers bled.
ALL of the sales letters trainings out there that I took when I was learning how to write copy, focused on these super in-depth, complex sales letter creation formulas that took a full month of research… another month of writing… and then a whole ‘nother month of testing, tweaking, editing and optimizing.
Hey… some people love that process.
But that’s not me.
I heard from someone a long time ago (I think it was Dan Kennedy) that money is attracted to speed.
So, I made it my mission to learn how to write sales letters fast.
I figured… the faster I can write these things, the easier my life would be. And as long as my clients made a ton of sales, they’d be happier than a pig in shit!
That’s When I Created A Sales Letter Formula That Worked Really Well!
The perfect formula for a sales letter didn’t exactly exist.
At least, that’s what I thought.
But I had written a few letters for my clients in the past that worked really, really well.
I mean… one of the letters I wrote for my clients generated over $1,000,000 in sales in less than 13 months.
I wrote that letter in a day and a half.
So I KNEW there was some kind of formula hidden in my brain that was guiding my writing.
I figured I should just sit down and flesh this out into a template.
So I pulled up those sales letters I wrote…
I grabbed a pen and paper…
And I wrote down the process I seemed to keep using every time I wrote a sales letter. It turned out to be the same 20 steps… almost every sungle time.
The next time I wrote a sales letter, I simply pulled out this formula and “filled in” my copy.
Everything was sequenced properly. The sales argument made logical (and emotional) sense. And it was pretty easy.
I wasn’t sitting there staring at a blank screen, ready to put my fist through my monitor…
I wasn’t spending endless hours researching and pulling my hair out…
I wasn’t organizing and rearranging parts of my letter, beating myself up because I didn’t know if people would get lost or confused halfway through my copy…
I just sat down, followed my ‘process’ and wrote the damn letter.
And that’s what I continue to do every single time I ever have to write a sales letter.
I never start from scratch.
In fact, because of this process I created… I start off with the letter partially done!
It’s saved me hundreds – even thousands – of hours of my time over the years. And I figured if I got so much value out of this “quick & dirty” sales letter writing process… then you probably would, too!
That’s why I created…
Quick & Dirty Sales Letters
Quick & Dirty Sales Letters is an online class that walks you through my process for writing “good enough” sales letters fast.
Full disclosure: this course will NOT help you write those 146+ page Agora-level sales letters for big publishers in the most competitive, cutthroat direct response markets.
This is not going to help you write the next End of America, 2-hour VSL promotion and make $200 million.
Not at all.
What this WILL do is give you the exact framework I use to bang out sales letters fast… and to write them in a way where you know that as long as you have a good product and as long as you’re sending targeted traffic… you can sell your product or service.
I like writing things the “quick & dirty” way.
Hell, this sales letter only took my about an hour to write.
Inside the course, I break down a few more sales letters I wrote that only took me a day or so. In Fact, in addition to the template and training… I actually include FIVE complete line-by-line breakdowns of sales letters I’ve written… where I walk you through exactly what I was thinking and writing in each step.
So if you’re into writing hard and writing fast and writing to actually SELL (instead of trying to compete to see who the ‘best copywriter is’)… then this course is for you.
Get Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski, Only Price $47
Here’s What Life Looks Like After Quick & Dirty Sales Letters
- You cut the time it takes you to write a sales letter in half!
- You have a formula to follow that works for just about every product or service you could ever think of.
- You no longer suffer from “blank page syndrome”… that painful condition where you feel like punching yourself in the face because you have no idea where to even start.
- Your sales letters look, feel and read better.
- Your copy becomes more organized.
- You start selling more.
- If you’re a copywriter… your clients become impressed with how awesome your copy is.
- You spend less time in front of the computer (in agony) and more time doing the stuff you love.
Here’s What’s Included In Quick & Dirty Sales Letters
- My 20-point sales letter template that I use to guide my writing for every sales letter I write. It's broken up into sections that give you a proven formula for assembling sales letters fast.
- A video training on how to use the template, so you can simply "fill in" your copy into the right sections… and end up with a sales letter that gets the job done and makes sales.
- A breakdown of a sales letter I wrote for a physical product that ended up making my client a lot more than he expected.
- A breakdown of a SaaS Product sales letter I wrote, which shows an easy way to "pare down" my template into even less steps… while still having a smooth, flowing letter that sells.
- A line-by-line breakdown of a sales letter I wrote that wound up earning $1,000,000+ sales in 13 months flat. Since then, it's been consistently chugging along earning over $50k/month (this is probably a conservative estimate) for my clients.
- A breakdown of a sales letter for a digital course that only took me a day to write.
- A breakdown of a sales letter I wrote in a “hobby market” that launched a brand new product with great success.
Here’s What People Say About Quick & Dirty Sales Letters
“In the world of copywriting and sales pages, you know there's 50 ways to do it… but when you've studied human psychology and persuasion as much as I have, then you know there's only a few specific triggers you need to hit to persuade your prospect to buy… and Chris' simple sales letter template is the quickest, fastest, most efficient way to hit those triggers without wasting time on useless fluff. So if I were starting from scratch, I'd toss every sales letter course I ever bought, and use this instead.”
Jimmy Parent, Persuasion Scientist
“Since choosing to fully embrace my curiosity with copywriting and learn as much about it as I could, I’ve struggled with one thing: seeing the tree in the forest. I’ve taken some great courses and joined an amazing community (where I met Chris) but was desperate for one thing… a sales letter outline and with real life examples that are current – like still being used today. If you want to learn the essentials to high converting sales writing (that won’t take days, weeks, months) like I did, and get breakdowns of ACTUAL working sales copy written using the same formula being taught, then you’re in for a treat.”
- Nicholas Stewart
“Chris's QDSL (both the course and the template) is the key to getting things done because it gets you started. With ease. The first three times I used it for a real sales letter shaved about 80% of the time off for a first draft…and because I didn't overthink it, I bet I shaved 40-50% of time off the whole process. The template is worth it alone, but the course gives a breakdown into Chris's mind and that's priceless (or at least worth a lot more :))”
- Andy Garrison
“No matter how established you become as a copywriter, it’s always good to revisit the fundamentals. Chris’s Quick and Dirty Sales Letters is one of my go-to resources when I need inspiration or a quick refresh on the fundamentals. Because he likes to teach us to think for ourselves WITH his resources and guidance, the examples of how he applies his template for two different businesses is especially helpful.”
- Tanya Smith-Lorenz, Conversion Copywriter
“Quick & Dirty Sales Letters course gave me the confidence that even a beginner can start writing sales letters just over the weekend and start selling by Monday. I was able to write my first profitable sales letter by following the Quick & Dirty Sales Letters structure in just over the weekend! Chris’s style of teaching is straight to the point. The course is exactly what it promises. And the objection handling methods in Quick & Dirty Sales Letters itself is a steal for the whole courses price.”
- Stefan Iverson
“If you want a course that will cut through the red tape and show you what you need to know in writing sales letters that actually sell product, this is the course you need. This course took me from randomly spitting words on a page to no effect to writing high-performing sales letters in a short amount of time.”
- David Maswary
“When I bought into Chris Orzechowski's QDSL course, I had high expectations. I mean, Chris has generated millions in sales for businesses. He's created an advanced email course. He's a top-level copywriter. I expect him to deliver. And he exceeded my expectations. He gives you the blueprint. It has helped me understand sales letters for my funnels and funnels I create for other businesses. I also feel like I'm cheating by knowing the information he provides. It's that good.”
- Benjamin Watkins
“Chris O. has produced a practical course for people like me who aren’t professional freelance copywriters. I’m a holistically-oriented chiropractor who needs to write for two markets: consumers who need someone like me to treat them, and professionals who could pay me to take the post-grad classes I teach.
My day job is pretty demanding and time-consuming, and I put in a lot of time studying clinical stuff. This means I can’t take time off to get a comprehensive copywriting education. That would take years: years that I don’t have.
Chris to the rescue! He provides a template that can be used to cover all of the bases to ensure that my own sales letters and web pages are convincing and compelling for my target audiences. He then shows how he has applied this proven structure to generate sales in some very different niches. His commentary while analyzing these successful sales letters (yes, they actually worked!) gave me the confidence I need to write my own. The breakdowns of the letters he included were so good that I found myself wanting to buy the things he was selling!
He’s a great teacher in that he gives just the right amount of theory so that someone like me (or you) can understand and apply the principles of writing a good sales letter—and adapt them to make the cash register ring. Get this class and go through it in just a morning or afternoon. You’ll soon find yourself producing copy you can be proud of that gets the job done, quickly and without stress, and without having to hire a pro to it for you.”
- Stuart C. Marmorstein, D.C.
Get Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski, Only Price $47
Tag: Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski Review. Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski download. Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski discount.
Purchase the Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Quick And Dirty Sales Letter – Chris Orzechowski course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.