All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
A Balanced Approach to Fall Prevention
Falls are the leading cause of injury death and the most common cause of nonfatal injuries and hospital admissions for trauma among older adults. Although prevalent, providers often discover balance deterioration in its aftermath, learning to recognize and treat balance disorders from piecemeal lessons learned the hard way. The rapidly expanding healthcare needs of America’s booming geriatric population, combined with strict reporting requirements for Medicare reimbursement effected in 2013, demand that healthcare professionals learn to assess functional measures correctly and, more importantly, prevent falls before they happen.
Learn evidence-based balance examination and rehabilitation techniques with hands-on practice in this comprehensive recording. Explore the epidemiology of falls and review current evidence that indicates the effectiveness of the interventions presented, with recommendations for designing programs to achieve functional outcomes for balance rehabilitation. Finally, review basic G-codes to use for maximum reimbursement as you expand your practice with an aging population that relies heavily on Medicare. Step confidently from this recording with balance assessment and rehabilitation strategies that can be put into practice immediately for measurable objective results while protecting your bottom line.
- Describe the physiological components of balance and the effect of aging on stability
- Produce examples of balance strategies used to correct deviation of the center of gravity from the base of support and how these strategies are altered by aging
- Perform current, evidence-based balance tests to determine fall risk
- Discuss current evidence for exercise and functional activity interventions to reduce the risk of falls
- Outline G-codes to use in conjunction with balance rehabilitation
- Review the research on balance examinations and interventions for reducing falls
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Rehabilitation Managers
- Assisted Living Staff
- Long-Term Care Staff
- Nurse Managers
Tag: Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques – Theresa A. Schmidt Review. Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques – Theresa A. Schmidt download. Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques – Theresa A. Schmidt discount.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect