Purchase Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Trachesostomy and ventilator patients face a number of added challenges that often impact therapy outcomes. While working on compensatory strategies, functional mobility, and ADLs in therapy, they’re also developing communication skills, learning swallowing techniques, and adjusting to medical equipment.
This recording explores the latest solutions to these and other challenges of tracheostomy and ventilator management. Examine current tracheostomy benefits, considerations, and best practices by reviewing the anatomy and physiology of respiration, as well as the many different types and combinations of tracheostomy tubes, speaking valves, and ventilators. Discuss how tracheostomies and ventilators impact physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and take home evidence-based tools and rehab strategies the whole team can use to improve rehab outcomes with pediatric and adult populations.
- Describe the basic neuroanatomy and physiology of respiration
- Identify the invasive and non-invasive ventilation techniques
- Articulate the positive and negative effects of tracheostomy and areas of function it impacts
- Describe tracheostomy tubes and speaking valve options and the benefits/contraindications for use
- Develop assessment and treatment strategies of speaking valves with tracheostomies
- Analyze common differences in pediatric and adult management of tracheostomies and speaking valves
- Recognize the importance of a team approach and the goals of the Global Tracheostomy Collaborative
NEUROANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF RESPIRATION
- Definitions and terminology
- Diseases of the respiratory system
TYPES OF VENTILATION
- Goals and differences from natural respiration
- Sutt articles
- Percutaneous vs. surgical
- Types of tracheostomy tubes
- Changes in function due to tracheostomy
- Rehab team approach to treating patients with new tracheostomy
- PT/OT therapeutic exercise to maximize respiratory function
- Functional transfers/gait while intubated
- Changes in subglottic pressure and its effect on PT, OT, and ST treatments
SPEAKING VALVES AND IMPACT ON REHAB OUTCOMES
- Commercial speaking valves
- Speaking valves benefits
- Secretion management
- Assessment and treatment considerations
- Home health
- Speaking valves contraindications and concerns
- Determining use during rehab interventions
- Using speaking valves to progress PT/OT/ST goals
- Donning/doffing valves during PT/OT/ST treatments
PEDIATRIC VS. ADULT CONSIDERATIONS
- Vital signs
- Cuffed vs. cuffless trachs
- Treatment strategies
TEAM APPROACH TO TRACH AND VENT MANAGEMENT
- Global Tracheostomy Collaborative
- Purpose of a team approach
- Members of the tracheostomy team and their roles
- Benefits of rehab professionals as part of the team
- Outcome statistics when team is in place
Tag: Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark Review. Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark download. Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark discount.
Purchase the Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Rehabilitation Approaches for Patients with Tracheostomies & Ventilators – Sheila Clark course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.