Purchase Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits - Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
When purchasing Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
This recording provides an overview of the Seeking Safety model and how it fits within the context of trauma treatments. Clinicians will learn the key features of this practical model and as well as its format and content. We will cover implementation aspects such as client selection and adaptation to different settings. By the end of the recording, clinicians who choose to implement the model in their practice will be able to do so.
- Investigate three key clinical issues in treating trauma and substance abuse and the linkages between trauma and addiction
- Evaluate the four key features of the Seeking Safety model
- Utilize at least four resources for learning more about trauma and addiction
- Present versus past-focused treatment, and how to choose between them
- How Seeking Safety is implemented
- Linkages between trauma and addiction
Are you interested in? seeking safety pdf, seeking safety model, seeking safety worksheets, seeking safety book, seeking safety coping skills.
Purchasing Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Purchase the Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits - course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits - courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits - courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits - course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction – Lisa Najavits - course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.