Purchase Stephen Sheldon – Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
- State Associations:
- MAOPS – Missouri
- Stephen Sheldon, DO, FAAP, FAASM
- 53 Minutes
- Never expires.
At the end of this presentation, the learner will:
• Be able to describe factors affecting airflow in the upper airway of a child.
• Be able to discuss current methods of diagnosis of sleep disorders breathing in children.
• Be able to describe various approaches to the management of OSA in childhood.
The Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (MAOPS) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. MAOPS designates this program for a maximum of 1 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician's participation.
Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (MAOPS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Creditä. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The MAOPS Education Planning Committee has no relevant financial relationships with any organization producing, marketing, reselling, distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients relative to the content of this presentation.
All grievances should be in writing and should specify the nature of the grievance. Initially, all grievances should be directed to MAOPS Executive Director, who will then forward said grievance to the Education & Convention Committee. All grievances will receive an initial response in writing within 30 days of receipt. If the participant does not receive a satisfactory response, then they can then submit a complaint in writing to the Council on Continuing Medical Education of the AOA at 142 East Ontario Street, Chicago, IL 60611.
|Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea (10.4 MB)||109 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Dr. Sheldon is Professor of Pediatrics & Neurology, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine and Director of the Sleep Medicine Center of Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. He is very active in pediatric sleep medicine's clinical practice and has an intense involvement in pediatric sleep medical education and research.
He is a graduate of the Midwestern University's Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his pediatrics residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago. He has also completed a visiting faculty fellowship in Medical Education at Southern Illinois University Medical School and a faculty fellowship in Sleep Disorders Medicine at the University of Chicago. He is board certified in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics and in Sleep Medicine by the American Board of Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Sheldon has served the profession in many capacities, including a consultant to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the United States Public Health Service (USPHS) in primary care pediatrics. He has also served on many boards within the profession.
Dr. Sheldon is the author of Pediatric Differential Diagnosis (Raven Press 1979), Pediatric Sleep Medicine (WB Saunders 1992), Evaluating Sleep in Infants and Children (Lippincott-Raven 1995), Atlas of Sleep Medicine in Infants and Children (Futura Publishers 2000), Differential Diagnosis in Sleep Medicine (Futura Publisher), and is Editor-in-Chief of the premier textbook for the medical profession on diagnosing and managing all sleep problems in infant and children entitled Principles and Practice of Pediatric Sleep Medicine 1st and 2nd Editions (Elsevier-WB Saunders, 2005 and 2014) and is Editor-in-Chief of Principles and Practice of Pediatric Sleep Medicine, 3rd Edition (Elsevier, in preparation). Dr. Sheldon is also Co-Editor with Dr. Anna Fishbein of the textbook Allergy and Sleep: Basic Principles and Clinical Practice, Springer Publishers, 2020.
Dr. Sheldon discloses that he received research support from Jazz Pharmaceuticals. He received a consultant fee from Idorsia Pharmaceuticals. He also received an honorarium for being a subject author for Up-to-Date.
Purchase the Stephen Sheldon – Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our Stephen Sheldon – Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Stephen Sheldon – Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the Stephen Sheldon – Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “Stephen Sheldon – Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the Stephen Sheldon – Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.