All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Working with parents around children and adolescent behaviors can be challenging. Parents ask,
- “Why can’t s/he just listen?”
- “Why is there always a power struggle?”
- “What can’t my kid just behave? “
- “I lose it all the time myself, I feel inadequate.”
- “We’ve tried everything; nothing works for us.”
The problem is that parents and authority figures often respond to kids in the same mode.
- “How many times have I told you?”
- “If you don’t….You’ll be grounded!”
- “That’s the last straw- I’ve had it. Go to your room!”
This type of communication will inflame most kids and especially kids that have ADHD, ODD, ASD and other resistant behaviors. Join Susan Epstein, LCSW, child behavior expert and author of the bestselling book, Over 60 Techniques, Activities & Worksheets for Challenging Children & Adolescents, and learn how to use mindfulness to reduce and even eliminate tantrums, meltdowns and showdowns. Discover creative strategies to help children transition from one activity to the next. You will leave this seminar with specific strategies to block negative behaviors and increase the positive behaviors without meltdowns or showdowns.
- State the difference between a “stop behavior and a start behavior”
- Summarize 10 essential skills for diffusing tantrums, meltdowns and shutdowns in children.
- Implement 3 tools to develop trust and motivation, while avoiding the pitfalls of power struggles and disengagement.
- Identify simple, easy interventions to engage even the most resistant behavior
Why Do They Lose It?
- Physical and Emotional Challenges
- Stop Behaviors
- Start Behaviors
Power Struggles: Non-Engagement & Blocking Strategies for ADHD, ODD, ASD & Resistant Behaviors
- Why time outs don’t work
- Mindfulness: How to Diffuse through Validation and Repetition
- How to Block Disrespectful & Negative Verbal & Non Verbal Behaviors
Visual Aids for Start & Stop Behaviors
- Using templates to communicate
- Transitions Made Fun
- Non verbal techniques to express feelings
- 3 x 5 cards for Tantrum Busting
Tag: Tantrums, Meltdowns & Showdowns: Emotional Regulation Strategies for Children & Adolescents with ADHD, ODD, ASD and Resistant Behaviors – Susan Epstein Review. Tantrums, Meltdowns & Showdowns: Emotional Regulation Strategies for Children & Adolescents with ADHD, ODD, ASD and Resistant Behaviors – Susan Epstein download. Tantrums, Meltdowns & Showdowns: Emotional Regulation Strategies for Children & Adolescents with ADHD, ODD, ASD and Resistant Behaviors – Susan Epstein discount.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect