All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
When purchasing Telehealth: The Top Client Considerations and Mistakes to Avoid – Melissa Westendorf course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Telehealth: The Top Client Considerations and Mistakes to Avoid – Melissa Westendorf
As a mental health clinician, you’ve got a great “feel” for in-person therapy. And you’re skilled in using all your senses and intuitions during face-to-face assessment and treatment.
And while providing telehealth services in a must in today’s world, you worry that if you’re not in the room you’ll be unprepared to safely and effectively do your job.
This recording will provide you with easy-to-follow instructions, proven tips, and how-to guidance for handling both expected and unexpected scenarios so you can successfully adapt your in-room practices to the telehealth space!
Get solutions for some of your biggest telehealth worries related to:
- Assessment and intake
- Professional boundary concerns
- Working with multicultural issues
- When you should NOT use telehealth services
Erase your worries, build your skill and confidence in working with clients through telehealth!
- Determine how to screen for suitable clients for telemental health services.
- Assess how to effectively manage boundary issues that might arise during telemental health services.
- Identify which therapeutic practices are conducive to telemental health services.
Screening and Suitability of the Client
- Benefits of Telehealth Services
- Evidenced-Based Research
- Patient and Setting Contraindications
- The Intake, Mental Status Exam, and Ongoing Evaluation
- Assessment with Clients
Professional Boundary Considerations
- For the Client
- For the Clinician
- Crossings versus Violations
- Recommendations for Maintaining Professional Boundaries
- Licensing Board Complaint Examples
- Issues to Consider
- Geography, Settings, Populations
- Seeking Guidance
Theoretical Considerations for Telehealth
- Evidence-Based Support
- Which Models Transition Well
Self-Care for the Clinician
- Ethics Application
- Causes of Burn Out
- Warning Signs in Therapists
- Characteristics of Effective Self-care
- Strategies and Techniques
Are you interested in? Telehealth: The Top Client Considerations and Mistakes to Avoid – Melissa Westendorf Download, considerations on france; considerations on western marxism; considerations for the city dog; considerations for sisters living abroad; grave consideration
Purchasing Telehealth: The Top Client Considerations and Mistakes to Avoid – Melissa Westendorf course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect