Purchase The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Welcome To The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced
- Watch the promo video to see How You Can Begin Building And Developing Your Very Own Android Applications Today!
- This Course is MASSIVE! You receive over 17+ hours of video content & 140+ lectures!
- Join Over 300,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Online Courses!
- 7,500+ Five Star Reviews on our courses prove Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
Click ""Take This Course Now"" For Instant Access!"
"Thank you very much Ashutosh and Joe for such a simple and excellent course. I am still in the process of learning." -Mohammed Imran Farooqui
"It's good to follow a course from beginner to advanced! I am so excited… Thank you!
"Good course. The instructor is using a simple way to explain the course that every student could understand easily." –Salim Ben
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In This Complete Course:
- How to create android applications from scratch!
- We will learn how we could use Java to make android applications.
- We will learn what tools are required to develop android applications.
- We will also learn about Android Studio, AVD to run apps on pc. Then we move on to learn how to make user interface for our application by using multiple widgets. Also we go through how we could add properties to widgets.
We then study the different types of layouts used to design the user interface for
our application. we go through the methods used for handling events such as a touch.
we also learn how to handle multiple events. Understanding fragments and their use is the
next which we study in this course, we also learn how to use create fragments to merge multiple activities on a single screen. We have an overview about gestures and the techniques to handle them
To go through the basic concepts we develop a basic workout android applications which suggests workouts depending on the option selected by the user, this gives you an idea about how android apps work.Moving along we learn how to add animations and transitions to our app, so as to make it more attractive to the end user. We then move on to intents and from there we go on to study about threads and their usage in developing android applications. Next part includes concepts such as intent,services and list views.we study about them in depth as well.
We then move to the most important part of saving the data in database using SQLite.
We will then learn and understand the basic database queries such as adding and deleting data from database. After we are done with database we then move on to multimedia in which we study how to apply filters and styles to our image.
Last but not the least we have a basic introduction to game development by studying the
game development platform Libgdx, here we study the basic structure of a game.
Also we learn how to animate characters while developing games for android. We also go through the sound effects while developing games using Libgdx.
You will learn all of this and so much more by enrolling in our course!
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards becoming an Android Developer!
When we learn something new, I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
What I can't do in this Course..
I can't guarantee your success – this course does take work on your part. But You Can Do It!
I am also not responsible for your actions. You are responsible for 100% of the decisions and actions you make while using this course.
This course will not remain this price forever! It's time to take action!
Click the "take this course" button at the top right now!
…every hour you delay is costing you money…
See you in the course!
Joe Parys & Ashutosh Pawar
Section 1: Introduction And Software Installation
- Introduction Video – Welcome To The Complete Android Developer Course (1:43)
- Android Developer Course Benefits and How To Use This Course (2:52)
- New updates for 2017 and Beyond! (1:58)
- An Introduction & Basic Requirements For Creating Your Very Own Android Apps! (3:39)
- Installing Java JDK (5:51)
- Installing Android Studio (3:51)
- Welcome To Our Android Course! Please Introduce Yourself To Your Classmates & I
- Notes & Source Code For This Course: How To Use it And Where To Find It!
Section 2: Android Basics
- Creating Our Own Project. (4:31)
- Running Our Own Hello World Application. (7:57)
- Overview Of The Interface. (6:44)
- Some Things To Learn About Android Studio. (5:00)
- How To Create An Android Virtual Device. (5:02)
- Android Application Overview. (8:50)
Section 3: Activities & States
- Understanding Activity States (5:54)
- Example For Changing States (8:00)
- Building The User Interface Part-1. (4:55)
- Building The User Interface Part-2. (6:06)
- Building User Interface Using Java (7:28)
Section 4: Widgets, Pixels & Layout
- How To Add Properties To Widgets. (10:17)
- How To Add Multiple Widgets. (7:17)
- How To Convert DIP To Pixels. (7:29)
- Understanding Layouts: Grid Layout. (5:38)
Section 5: Event Handling
- How To Handle Events In Android. (7:01)
- Learning How To Use Event Listener (5:59)
- How To Add Multiple Event Listeners (4:52)
Section 6: Gestures & Fragments
- What Are Gestures (8:20)
- Gesture App. (4:37)
- What Are Fragments (4:02)
- Designing Top Fragment (5:43)
- How To Create A Fragment Class (7:17)
Section 7: Buttons And App Design
- Creating Design For A Simple Application (5:14)
- Creating Workout Advisor App Part -1 (11:12)
- Creating Workout Advisor App Part -2 (5:26)
Section 8: Text & Animations
- Creating Workout Advisor App Part -3 (8:47)
- Creating Workout Advisor App Part -4 (5:26)
- Creating Workout Advisor App Part -5 (5:41)
- Running our application on an actual device. (3:41)
- Creating Overflow Menu. (14:50)
- How To Add Animations & Transitions To Your App. (12:53)
Section 9: Intents
- Understanding Intents. (8:28)
- How To Send Intent Data. (11:47)
- How To Send Broadcast Intents. (6:38)
- How To Receive Broadcast Intents. (8:02)
Section 10: Threads
- What are Threads (12:39)
- Learning Thread Handelers (8:50)
Section 11: Services & ListView
- What is Intent Service (11:17)
- More About Services (12:33)
- What Are Bound Services (8:52)
- Example For Bound Services (9:36)
- What is a ListView (5:29)
- Example of ListView (7:15)
- Leanring About Custom ListView Row (6:10)
- Leanring About Custom ListView Adapter (13:27)
Section 12: All About Databases
- What Are Databases,SQLite Database.
- How To Save Data With SQLite. (5:48)
- SQLite Database Product (4:15)
- How To Create New SQLite Database. (10:20)
- How To Add & Delete Rows In SQLite Database. (7:58)
- How To Print Database Contents/Results. (5:45)
- Running The SQLite Application (8:32)
- Source Code For Database Application.
Section 13: Working With Multimedia
- How to Play Video (8:55)
- How to Capture Image (6:15)
- How to Take Photos with Camera (8:15)
- Adding Effects to Image (8:02)
- How to Invert Image (8:19)
- How to Create Photo Filter (6:20)
- Adding Notifications to App (5:54)
- Adding Custom Notifications (8:55)
- Adding Styles (7:07)
- Debugging and running apps made easy: How to run applications without emulator. (3:03)
Section 14: Preferences
- Learning What Are Shared Preferences (7:28)
- Example For Shared Preferences (8:42)
- Adding Custom Launcher Icon (5:24)
- How To Create APK File For Distribution (3:48)
Section 15: Game Development
- Introduction To Game Development (7:31)
- Project Structure For Game Development (3:59)
- How To Display Text (7:34)
- How To Display Images (6:03)
- Learning About Animation (10:35)
- Working With User Input (5:59)
- Working With Camera (7:20)
- Working With Sound Effects & Music (7:04)
Section 16: Our Final Project – A Complete Overview of Our Finished Android Application
- Android Application Final Project (12:21)
- Android Application Final Project Part 2 (15:56)
Section 17: Creating Stopwatch Application
- Creating Stopwatch Application Part 1 (10:09)
- Creating Stopwatch Application Part 2 (9:14)
- Creating Stopwatch Application Part 3 (8:47)
- Creating Stopwatch Application Part 4 (6:42)
- Creating Stopwatch Application Part 5 (7:12)
- Understanding Activity LifeCycle (11:05)
- Stopwatch App Source Code
Section 18: Check Box, Radio Button, Button Icons
- Using Check Box In Android (8:24)
- Using Radio Buttons In Android (8:42)
- Using Styled Buttons In Android (6:28)
- Using Button Icons/ Image Buttons In Android (4:17)
- Using Toast (6:53)
Section 19: Designing The Coffee Shop Application.
- Coffee Shop App Part-1 (11:36)
- Coffee Shop App Part-2 (6:26)
- Coffee Shop App Part-3 (6:46)
- Coffee Shop App Part-4 (7:29)
- Coffee Shop App Part-5 (4:36)
- Coffee Shop App Part-6 (4:10)
Section 20: Navigation Drawer: Designing The Pizza App
- Navigation Drawer:Designing Pizza App Part 1 (9:30)
- Navigation Drawer:Designing Pizza App Part 2 (6:24)
- Navigation Drawer:Designing Pizza App Part 3 (6:22)
- Navigation Drawer:Designing Pizza App Part 4 (5:59)
- Navigation Drawer:Designing Pizza App Part 5 (3:48)
Section 21: Using Maps In Android Application.
- Using Maps In Android Application. Part-1 (9:29)
- Using Maps In Android Application. Part-2 (4:45)
- Using Maps In Android Application. Part-3 (5:30)
Section 22: Using Action Bar In Android Application
- Action Bar Part -1 (7:51)
- Action Bar Part -2 (7:21)
- Action Bar Part -3 (8:58)
- Action Bar Part -4 (6:56)
- Action Bar Part -5 (10:51)
Section 23: Using CardView And ScrollView In Android Application
- Using Cardview Part -1 (9:57)
- Using Cardview Part -2 (8:25)
- Using Scrollview (12:55)
- Using Sensor/Accelerometer In Android (11:44)
Section 24: Real Estate Android Application.
- Real Estate Android Application Part 1 (10:46)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 2 (8:34)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 3 (10:06)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 4 (11:42)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 5 (10:10)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 6 (10:07)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 7 (13:12)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 8 (11:29)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 9 (8:14)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 10 (12:01)
- Real Estate Android Application Part 11 (8:36)
- Source Code For Real Estate Application
Section 25: Resolving Issues.
- Resolving Issues Part -1 (10:08)
- Resolving Issues Part -2 (14:33)
- Resolving Issues Part -3 (8:18)
Section 26: Building Android App From An Idea
- How To Build App From An Idea
Section 27: How To Publish Your App To The Appstore and Google Play Store
- An Introduction & Basic Understanding of the App Store and Google Play Store (5:07)
Section 28: Source Code
- Source Code
Section 29: Course Summary and Conclusion
- Course Summary & Course Conclusion – It's Now Time To Apply What You've Learned (1:50)
- Course Conclusion and Summary Tips
- Extra: Android Developer Interview Packet
Get The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys, Only Price $47
Tag: The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys Review. The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys download. The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys discount.
Purchase the The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced! – Joe Parys course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.