Purchase The Golden Key – Drayton Bird Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
Course “The Golden Key – Drayton Bird ” is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
“Business owners – what keeps you awake at night? Whatever it is – I’d like to help”
“Have you ever left a restaurant wondering why you ordered so much?
I know I have.
You order with good intentions – but you literally can’t fit in everything you’d like to.
A lot like life, really. And that’s why I’ve launched this new site. Let me explain.
Over the years, I’ve created a huge amount of marketing material: videos, PDFs, case studies and Q&As.
I’m hugely biased, naturally. But I believe these little gems will help you solve any marketing conundrum – and come out with a profit. So a while ago I crowbarred them in to a membership site.
But it all went wrong because of one disastrous factor I had overlooked: lack of time.
Lots of people subscribed. But hardly any – and I mean this – used all that material. In fact, most subscribers watched less than 30 minutes of video a month. They just didn’t have the time.
Some poor souls paid happily each month and never logged in – a classic case of other people’s money – like their bosses’ – I suspect.
In my younger days, I would have been perfectly happy with this arrangement. But not now. The biggest thrill – and pleasure – I get is teaching.
So I wondered what I could do.
Give it all away perhaps? Not a chance: who values free information? Though I concede it’s smart to give some away.
Lower the price? This seemed obvious to me. At my age I far prefer the people who want to learn but can’t afford to, rather than the people who can, but don’t.
Short on time?
But there’s a much bigger problem: the thorny issue of subscribers actually using what’s in there.
Well, that seemed obvious to me as well.
After decades of giving seminars and mastermind groups, you get a feel of what people are after, what’s useful, and what’s not.
So I’ve recorded hours of new content – but with a difference:
It’s the stuff I’d want to know if I was learning.
So you really can dip in and dip out.
It all comes in short videos – from 5 minutes to 20 minutes, max.
Each month you’ll get 1 hour of these little nuggets, besides as free access to what I call ‘the vault’, which consists of all the videos and PDFs from the old site. But then I thought, what can I add to make it even better value?
And I just thought of ‘Ask Drayton’. Ask me a reasonable question and I’ll reply in person (let’s not get carried away now, ask me to write a complete marketing plan and I’ll tell you to bugger off).
Questions like this:
This may seem absolutely bloody ridiculous. But since you asked for questions, I thought I’d fire this one in.
If you had the chance to go back in time and tell three secrets (maybe about achieving success, making big money, being happy, living well… whatever… but you can only pick 3) to your 18-year-old self, what would they be?
I thought it a very good question. Here’s my reply:
“Not ridiculous at all, Aaron.
1. “Aim for the top. It is less crowded there” – General De Gaulle. You can probably do better than you think. “The great problem with the mass of men is the poverty of their desires” said someone.
2. Study – and especially study people, because that’s all you’re going to have to deal with for the most part. Ignorance is the greatest enemy of progress.
3. Don’t give up. Success may not be round the corner, but you’ll never know unless you keep going.”
I respect your work, and admire you – you’re a big mentor for me.
I’ve got 2 questions I haven’t really got my head around, that I also think could be of value for your readers. If you could answer them in one of your future emails.
What is the 2 biggest marketing problems today for small and medium sized businesses?
And what does this problems mean economically?
What is changing in marketing at a high social, economic, or technological level? (that are non-obvious)
I am sure you could provide an insightful view of how the world of marketing has changed, and why this change is happening, since the times of Ogilvy, Caples and Hopkins etc.
Even though of course there is unchanging undercurrents of the human psyche, there is still some external forces at play such as clutter (much harder to get attention of consumers.)
And here’s my reply:
“The problems for smes are the same as for any business.
Finding prospects and turning them into customers.
Improving what they offer in terms of product and service.
The advantage of being small is that you can be quicker than big fat bloated firms.
I do not think anything is changing that is not obvious.
The problem is that although things may be obvious – e.g. the need to keep up with the pace of change online – dealing with them and how to do so are neither easy nor obvious.
I am not sure if I should have made some comments about grammar. But I bet a lot of people have the same questions in mind.
If my replies struck a chord with you, then I firmly suspect you’ll get a lot more out of this site than it’ll cost you.
What’s more, I’ll archive all the questions, too.
Of course, I’m biased, but with an hour’s new content every month (broken down in to short, sharp, videos), your questions answered personally by me, and an Aladdin’s cave of marketing gold (the vault), all for $37, I think it’s an absolute steal.
In this month, with brand spanking new, bite sized content, I cover:
- What to spend your marketing money on. When everyone is zigging, it’s sometimes smart to zag.
- How a little bit of planning can go a long way. I’ve always surprised myself , and my financial director, when I take the time to plan.
- Money squandered by the lazy. I see this time and time again and it drives me insane.
- How to avoid vampires that suck away your writing substance. These ghouls still keep me awake at night.
- Two roads to copy disaster. And they are not what you think.
- Why people really respond. It’s all about them…
- A great formula for sales letters and landing pages. As I said, I’m biased, but this is worth the subscription price on its own.
- Time is money. Especially so with copy.
- The 5 elements of success. Only four are needed, but the fifth helps.
- What we can all learn from Leonardo da Vinci. A genius tells you how all marketers should think.
- The market stages. Critically important – but often overlooked. Don’t make this mistake and make things unnecessarily hard for yourself.
But never mind that. One demonstration is worth more than a mountain of promises. So here’s a snippet from the first month:
Still not convinced?
If you rummage round in the vault you’ll find stuff that’s available nowhere else:
- Your Profit Centre
- Get on with it
- Interview – Rowan Gormley, founder of Naked Wines and co-founder of three Virgin firms.
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 1
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 2
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 3
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 4
- Long copy versus Short copy
- Try an editorial style…
- The Element of Surprise
- Do what a salesman would do
- Don’t ever give up…
- Treat customers as people
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 5 – Testing your Judgement
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 6 – How much is a customer worth to you?
- The customer as an individual
- The value of incentives
- Emotion in business
- Month 3 Short Video 1
- Month 3 Short Video 2
- Month 3 Short Video 3
- Interview – Srikumar Rao – best-selling author – and the only business school professor with his own Alumni Association
And it doesn’t stop there. I do confess, it’s information overload, unless you are obsessive with learning (as I was when I was a younger man) Here’s what I mean: Month 4
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 7 – The Magic Crossroads
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 8 – Your Priorities
- The most powerful word in marketing
- The obvious is always overlooked
- Audio Interview – Clayton Makepeace
- Audio Interview – Ken McCarthy
- Introduction to Marketing – Part 9 – Your Priorities
- From who?
- Who What Why Where When
- How long should your copy be?
- Ask for a reply
- Do not use jargon
- How to get action
- The most powerful word in marketing
- Three Simple Steps
- People are your business
- Book ideas
- Learn from your mistakes and my flops
- Failure to measure
- Edit and charm – two important lessons
- People’s nature never changes
- What is great selling? – New podcast
- Rory Sutherland on Branding
- Troy White Audio Interview
- Brian Thomas Interview
- Peter Hobday Interview
- Michael Leander Webinar
- B2B Webinar
- Hargreaves Lansdown Letter Analysis
- Rory Sutherland Video
If you’re serious about studying marketing – I’ll bet the shirt on my back you won’t find a better resource than ‘the vault’.
But remember, the vault isn’t the main event.
Every month you’ll also get one hour’s worth of brand new content, just like the video above.
And it’ll be on a subject I know will have an impact on your business. Because these principles work any business – large or small, in any country, no matter what you sell, or what it costs, whether it’s a product or a service.
It’s the stuff I wish I was spoon fed when I was running around like a mad man in my first business – which went broke, by the way – a nightmare it took me seven years to recover from
So, you get all this:
1 hours worth of manageable marketing chunks (like the one above) each month.
Access to the marketing vault (as listed above)
Personal replies – from me – about your marketing conundrums.
Act now and grab the launch price
Sounds good? Then sign up now for the launch price of $29.97 (that means it will never go up – it will remain this price each and every month).
Sit on the fence too long and you’ll miss that offer – but it’ll still be a modest $57 a month.
But let’s not waste time – sign up now and bag the locked-in price of $29.97 a month (about £20).
Does it sound too good to be true? Will you really get everything I mentioned?
Well, you get my usual 60 day money back guarantee.
If you don’t think it’s worth every penny, for any reason, or no reason at all, tell me and I’ll refund you in full, no questions asked.
I really look forward to answering your questions, and making sure you don’t make some of the ghastly mistakes I have in the last 50 odd years of marketing at the sharp end.
I guarantee that if you’re a busy business owner or marketing exec you’ll find my short chunks of brain fodder a Godsend.
And if you want to get lost in the vault, that’s up to you. I can promise you that in there you’ll find priceless lessons that will pay off – in more profit, less loss – and wisdom from some of the business world’s cleverest people.
But if you’re still not sure, I’ll trot out my favourite testimonial, from marketing legend, David Ogilvy:
“Drayton Bird knows more about direct marketing than anyone else in the world”
I guess I’ve said all I can.
Sign up now – don’t miss the launch price. You really have nothing to lose. Click the button below right now.Month 2
Tag: The Golden Key – Drayton Bird Review.The Golden Key – Drayton Bird download. The Golden Key – Drayton Bird discount.
Purchase the The Golden Key – Drayton Bird course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our The Golden Key – Drayton Bird courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our The Golden Key – Drayton Bird courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the The Golden Key – Drayton Bird course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “The Golden Key – Drayton Bird course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the The Golden Key – Drayton Bird course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.