All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Emotionally Intelligent Children: Less Anger AND Improved Social Skills
The most misunderstood and poorly executed intervention is anger management. The most sought after, and most varied intervention for children is social skills. But why is this the case? Why aren’t these topics more frequently intertwined? And why do we wait so long to provide children support in this area?
Learn how to effectively use an emotional intelligence curriculum, designed by your instructor, to effectively address both anger and social skills deficits. You will discover the benefits of this curriculum for children as young as 4 years old, and how it helps them manage their anger, cope with disappointments and frustrations, and even learn how to be good friends. Case studies and group roleplays will give you a much deeper understanding and appreciation for how to use stories, illustrations, and re-enforcers to teach the Good Choice Wheel, a visual tool that embodies 4 coping strategies that every child needs.
- Explain the importance of including both behavioral therapy and social skills training with children as it relates to treatment outcomes
- Define Emotional Intelligence as it relates to the clinician’s choice ot treatment interventions
- Describe how the Anderson & Anderson Contrasting Wheels of Behavior can be reinvented for work with young clients in a therapeutic session
- Examine the role of parents and teachers in reinforcing and worsening the bad behavior of children to impove treatment outcomes
- Identify common childhood challenges that cause anger and social problems, and outline clinical treatment interventions that take these challenges into account
- Apply the Good Choice Wheel in clinicial practice
THEORETICAL BACKGROND AND BASICS OF MODEL
- A positive approach: “You don’t have to be sick to get better”
- Why early intervention?
- Behavioral therapy and social skills
THE ROOTS OF ANDERSON & ANDERSON IN ANGER MANAGEMENT INTERVENTION AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE COACHING
- Modeling good behavior: “To teach kids, we must be able to teach ourselves”
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Our approach: history and current uses
- Psychotherapy-Domestic Violence-Anger Management-EQ
- Problems with other approaches
- EQi model and coaching
- Including adults—parents AND teachers
- Contrasting Wheels of Behavior and the EQ assessment and Post-Test debrief
- Reinventing the wheels into child-friendly and visual lessons
- Activity: Which areas of emotional intelligence do you think are most vital for clinicians and teachers?
ANGER (AND OTHER CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS) IN CHILDREN
- Focus must be on both anger and social skills
- Lack of coping skills for anxiety or frustration
- How anger develops in children – a developmental review
- How parents reinforce bad behavior, and how teachers can make it worse
MOST COMMON CHILDHOOD CHALLENGES THAT CAUSE ANGER AND SOCIAL PROBLEMS
- Frustration tolerance
- Sensory overload
- Trouble sharing
- Inability to communicate
- Inability to identify and express emotions
- Not listening
- Hurt feelings
- Diagram of good choices and wheel intersecting with these challenges
GRAB THE WHEEL™ CURRICULUM
- Child-friendly language and visual learning
- The Good Choice Wheel: 4 coping strategies every child needs
- Strong words
- Say how I feel
- Try something different
- Teach the wheel using social stories, illustrations
- Emotion ID
- Tools to encourage use of more positive skills
CASE STUDIES AND GROUP ROLEPLAYS
Tag: The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits: Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum – Bryan Anderson Review. The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits: Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum – Bryan Anderson download. The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits: Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum – Bryan Anderson discount.
Buy _title_bai_viet_ Course at eBokly. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
When you purchase a course at eBokly, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks, courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect