Purchase The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler Course at eBokly. We actively participate in group buys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. What's more, our courses maintain the same quality as the original sale page. You have the option to buy directly from the sale page at the full price (sale page link is provided within the post).
When purchasing The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler course, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
The only constant now is loss.
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us have lost loved ones AND the comfort of mourning together as families and communities.
We’ve all lost time, routines, income, connections… The normalcy of life as we knew it is gone.
Not only that, but many of your clients are struggling with trauma. And ALL trauma has grief because trauma IS loss.
The loss of innocence, trust, freedom, stability, even their worldview may be shattered after trauma.
Grief is a normal reaction to trauma, which means that if you treat clients with trauma, you also need to know how to treat grief.
Knowing Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’s renowned five stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance) is a start. But there’s more to it than that.
In fact, a sixth stage of grief has been officially added to the grieving framework (with permission from her family and The Elisabeth Kübler-Ross Foundation).
And it’s here, in this stage, where clients find the power to transform their grief, move away from suffering, and find peace and hope after loss.
In this all-new online course from the world’s foremost expert on grief, David Kessler, you’ll discover how to guide clients and patients through life’s worst moments to find a life worth living.
Register now to discover the new insight, tools, strategies, and inspiring information that will enhance your work with clients dealing with trauma and any kind of loss.
What you’ll find in this course
The Sixth Stage of Grief: Finding Meaning
- Why the stages were never meant to be linear
- What is making meaning in grief?
- Types of meaning making
- How meaning can help remember the person who died with more love than pain
- Why a sixth stage is the key to recovery from grief
- Keys to finding acceptance and moving into the sixth stage
Witnessing vs. “Fixing” Grief
- Mirroring techniques
- The cost of trying to “fix” those who are grieving
- Go beyond active listening skills to connect
- The consequence of trying to find meaning too early
Help Clients Change Their Thinking Around Loss
- Strategies to address guilt, shame and stigma in grief
- How to increase resilience after loss
- Use positive psychology to increase the possibility of post traumatic growth
- Understand the “meaning” we attach to the traumatic loss or death
- How to decrease catastrophizing after loss
- Learn ways to instill good memories instead of painful ones
- Simplifying grief models and exploring new models, including resiliency and Option B
- Meaning making as a new tool for dealing with murder, multiple losses, Alzheimer’s
- Techniques for strength-based grief counseling
- Post traumatic growth vs Post traumatic trauma
- Techniques for releasing the obsessive replaying of the trauma/death
- Understand the impact of child loss
- Learn ways to be comfortable with treating this type of loss
- Techniques for helping parents who are often grieving differently
- Learn ways to help sustain the marriage through tremendous loss
- Ways to help parents deal with the discomfort of living and loving again
- Address intimacy issues that may come up in grief
The Grief of Suicide
- Tools for dealing with the “what if’s” and “if only’s”
- Understand the true “why” of death by suicide
- Ways to help others find peace again
Loss by Addiction
- Meaning making for healing self-blame
- How to help loved one’s sort through the shame and isolation
- Understand the roles they did and didn’t play in an addiction death
Shootings and Other Disasters
- Shootings/hurricanes/earthquakes and terrorist’s acts
- Techniques for approaching horrific crime and/or disaster scenes
- The impact of natural vs. manmade disasters
Healing Grief in Divorce
- Use meaning to reframe divorce and heal shame
- Heal after betrayal by understanding its meaning
- Understand the true meaning of marriage after it ends
- Interpret the meaning behind negative reoccurring patterns
- Negative meanings we make after a relationship ends
Healing Complicated Relationships after Death
- Learn techniques to heal a relationship after death
- Understand patterns that can heal that relationship and help in all future relationships
- Learn ways to help your client find peace in difficult relationships
Meaning and the Afterlife
- Effective and ineffective models of continuing connections for living a full life
- Use the model of continuing bonds and connections for healing
- Learn ways to normalize client experiences around continued connections with loved ones that have died
Who is this course for?
This training is for anyone and everyone, since we’ll all experience grief. CE credit is provided for:
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Chaplains/Clergy Hospitals
- Palliative Care Services
- Other Mental Health Professionals
Are you interested in? The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler Download, sixth stage of grief, sixth stage of psychosocial development, sixth stage of dementia, sixth stage of seven ages, sixth stage of grief book.
Purchasing The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Purchase the The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler course at the best price at eBokly. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain access to the downloads page. where you can conveniently retrieve all associated course files. Additionally, we will send you a download notification email to your registered mail.
Unlock your full potential with our The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler courses. Our courses are meticulously designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge needed for excellence.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler courses today. We ensure a smooth and secure purchasing experience that guarantees your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, offers a secure and dependable payment process. Your sensitive data is encrypted using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring its confidentiality throughout the transaction.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence, knowing that your financial details are protected, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Rest assured, your identity remains completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone, ensuring the utmost security when you buy the The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- We employ robust communication and encryption methods to protect sensitive information. All card numbers are encrypted using AES at rest-256, and the transmission of card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, without sharing or storing any data.
How Will the Course Be Delivered?
- Upon successful payment for the “The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, kindly be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly, and you will receive notifications directly via email. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or in YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible. Simply log in to your account to download the The Sixth Stage of Grief: Helping Clients & Patients Find Meaning after Loss – David Kessler course whenever you need.
- You can study online or download the content for better results, making it accessible from any device. Ensure your system does not go to sleep during the download process..
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order following your payment. If, after 7 days, there is no download link provided, the system will automatically process a refund..
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.